Talkbears FF league 2 (free league)

LT2_3

Copart49 hasn't rejoined yet. We still have space for 2 more if anyone is interested.

Does anyone have times to avoid for the draft? If you work on the weekend, you may have to autodraft, but I'm willing to try and accomodate people as long as it doesn't get too complicated.

Looking for feedback guys.

If you need a player, I'm happy to jump in.

Copart49 hasn't rejoined yet. We still have space for 2 more if anyone is interested.

Does anyone have times to avoid for the draft? If you work on the weekend, you may have to autodraft, but I'm willing to try and accomodate people as long as it doesn't get too complicated.

Im not going to be getting in , I am only doing money leagues from now on. I mentioned this quite awhile ago.

That would have been the helpful bit of info as your handle here has nothing to do with your email address.

A topic popped up (fantasy football info) and I posted the information on June 20 that I would not be getting in the non money league. Information flew on that post about both leagues off this website. So, if you missed it, how is that my fault?

A topic popped up (fantasy football info) and I posted the information on June 20 that I would not be getting in the non money league. Information flew on that post about both leagues off this website. So, if you missed it, how is that my fault?

Ah there's the stinger of old we've all come to know and love.... 😡

I think it was because Forums Names, Yahoo GM names, and Team names are not clearly identifiable, even between the 2 leagues some times.

Thanks for the invite fellas...

I just signed up as the Lithuanian Sensation if it wasn't obvious enough!