Cuts Open Thread

adam

per Biggs:

#Bears have informed LB Jonathan Anderson he will be placed on waivers. Good candidate to return to practice squad after solid preseason.

#Bears have informed TE Gannon Sinclair he will be placed on waivers. Was claimed from Arizona earlier this week.

#Bears will waive/injured WR AJ Cruz, who suffered a sprained ankle in practice on Tuesday.

I really liked Anderson and hope he makes it thru to the Practice Squad.

Bears cuts/moves: OLB David Bass, OG Michael Ola, OLB Matthew Wells, WR AJ Cruz (waived/injured), QB Zac Dysert, WR Ify Umodu, NT Terry Williams, ILB Mason Foster, TE Dante Rosario, WR Rashad Lawrence, OG Connor Boffeli, CB Qumain Black, OLB Kyle Woestman, TE Bear Pascoe, LB Jonathan Anderson, DT Brandon Dunn, CB Jacoby Glenn, G Tyler Moore, TE Gannon Sinclair and David Carter. Bears place safety Anthony Jefferson on injured reserve and defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff on reserve/suspended by commissioner list.

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...lb-willie-young

I would call Duron Carter immediately....

Might not be a bad idea. Comes from a decent pedigree and has done well in the CFL. Why not? He only lost out because the Colts are deep at WR. Speaking of, Reggie Wayne is in the market too.

And saw Isaiah Battle was released by the Rams. Picked up in the supplemental drafts and a few of us here discussed him coming to Chicago. Maybe a Guard filler?

Omameh started all 16 games last year at G and Jones-Quartey played CB and some safety in the preseason.

I figure they drop Callahan and maybe Fales to add those. I hope they don't drop Fabuluje to add Omameh - Tayo had a quietly good came against the Browns and while he needs some conditioning and work sustaining his blocks, when he gets his hands on his opponent, he looks real good.

If I was to guess at the practice squard, I would quess Terry Williams, Kyle Woestmann, Matthew Wells, Michael Ola, David Fales and either Gannon Sinclair or Bear Pascoe, plus either Rishad Lawrence or a WR on another team, a RB, a DE, and whichever DB they drop to add Jones-Quartey.