Implode Franchise

adam

Desean and Garcon gone...

This is turning into a $hit show fast.

I'm not just unimpressed. I'm getting mad. I drank half my Scotch celebrating kicking Cutler to the curb. I may need the other half to dull the pain of another future wasted season...

This is beyond embarrassing if it happens.

I had high hopes for Ryan Pace in the beginning, but it has become very clear that he has absolutely no idea what he's doing. What are you rebuilding if you constantly get rid of your better players ever year for guys that aren't as good? How can you develop a quarterback if he has nobody to throw to?

I had high hopes for Ryan Pace in the beginning, but it has become very clear that he has absolutely no idea what he's doing. What are you rebuilding if you constantly get rid of your better players ever year for guys that aren't as good? How can you develop a quarterback if he has nobody to throw to?

I have been fine with most of his moves. I just cant get behind letting Alshon go.

Starting WR

White - not likely

Royal - will he be on team

Meredith - this is your number 1?????!!!!!!!!

Who is left?????????

I have been fine with most of his moves. I just cant get behind letting Alshon go.

Starting WR

White - not likely

Royal - will he be on team

Meredith - this is your number 1?????!!!!!!!!

Who is left?????????

Royal is being released.

Peace :dabears

I wouldn't mind seeing Cordarrelle Patterson brought in. I think he could do well in Chicago. With Glennon and the current WRs, this is shaping up to be a "everyone better step up to their potential"-year for Ryan Pace. Otherwise...he gone.

I have a sneaky suspicion that house cleaning part 4 will happen (post '85 - after wanny/graves, jauron/hatley, smith/angelo, trestman/emery...then pace/fox)...maybe the 6th time's the charm...

I wouldn't mind seeing Cordarrelle Patterson brought in. I think he could do well in Chicago. With Glennon and the current WRs, this is shaping up to be a "everyone better step up to their potential"-year for Ryan Pace. Otherwise...he gone.

Update to this story, Jeffery did not sign for $14mil. He signed for $9.5 million with $4.5 in incentives (like Pro Bowl, etc). So technically we let him walk for $9.5, which is way worse than originally thought. I can see letting him walk for over $12mil, but not for under $10, then missing on Pryor for $8. Something is wrong here unless they believe that we can win with White, Meredith, Royal, and Wheaton.

Update to this story, Jeffery did not sign for $14mil. He signed for $9.5 million with $4.5 in incentives (like Pro Bowl, etc). So technically we let him walk for $9.5, which is way worse than originally thought. I can see letting him walk for over $12mil, but not for under $10, then missing on Pryor for $8. Something is wrong here unless they believe that we can win with White, Meredith, Royal, and Wheaton.

There's still some time especially if you consider post draft moves. That's how we ended up with Sitton last year. All hope is not lost.

He didnt want to be here, it was his choice, not what we offered. I also read Minn offered a better long term deal that we did, but he choose the one year deal.