Registration Issue - New Members / Or Lost Passwords

DABEARSDABOMB

For anyone who might be browsing the site and recently tried to join, I became aware of an issue that was preventing new members from registration. Such issue has been rectified, however, if you are a new member and are running into issues, please email me at Bullsback@gmail.com

Additionally, if you are a returning member who might have misplaced your password, please put in the forgot password notice in the sign on sheet and we can resolve (or email me).  Please note if you email me, your registered email will have to match the email you send me.  

Apologies for the glitch!

After posting on March 7th have not been able to get back on.  Changed my account and until this morning not been able to post.  Not the most prolific poster I was surprised that it bothered me when I couldn't.  But new name new day nice to be back. I had read a lot of other sites and god it sucks compared to all of you.  95 percent of all the posters are just trolls and I also know where most of you are coming from.      

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...