TalkBears Keeper League Roll Call

adam

Hey guys, just trying to get a jump on our Keeper league in case we need any new Managers this year. So if you plan on returning, or are interested in playing in case someone departs, please let us know by posting in here. It is a pay league, $25. 

I am good to go for this year. Team: Domination Inc. Tentative Keeper: Ertz for an 8th

I'm all in!  My tentative keeper is WR Thielen, who I took in round 11, so I lose a 10th round pick.  Let me know where to pay and I'll submit payment.  

I do have a few proposals, not for this season, but the next.  

1.  2 keepers.  Your first keeper you lose the round before as we've done (picked round 2, you lose your first round pick).  The second keeper comes at a higher cost, of losing 3 rounds.  So if you pick him ion the 10th, you lose a 7th round pick.  I think this adds a little more of a "keeper" vibe.  You can choose to pass on the second keeper...

2.  Increase the buy in.  A little more scratch is always nice...I'd not mind $50.  I'm content keeping it at $25 if that's what everyone wants.  But, I'm more than willing to bump it up.

I will set up some polls on Yahoo for those suggestions and we can see what everyone thinks.  Personally, I am not opposed to adding a keeper or upping the entry, but I also don't want to prohibit any long standing members who may not have a lot of expendable money for FF.  We will see though.

Leaning towards keeping Hopkins and losing my 3rd as of now.

sorry, I posted this in the other thread and just cut  and paste to this one. It was meant to be typed here, blame the drugs.

Count Cali Bears in this year, and very fortunate. Not sure if I can do the live draft, when I'm thinking clearly, I'll post my keeper. 3 weeks ago, I had a tumor removed from my brain, So I'm feeling pretty good all drugged up right now off the meds. The tumor was benign, so just recovering. So if I don't reply to emails, I have a good excuse. Shoot, but might draft better now without the tumor growing in my head now, so I better make it to the draft, haha.