Two open spots in TalkBears $25 Keeper league

DrunkBomber

We are looking for two new people to join the TalkBears $25 keeper league.  This league has been going on for close to 10 years and is always very competitive.

We use Yahoo and collect league dues with Leaguesafe.  1st gets $150, 2nd gets $75 and 3rd gets their entry money back.

Currently, the keeper rules are you are able to keep any player as long as you drafted the player and they are on your roster at the end of the season,  you didn't draft the player in the first round and you didn't keep the same player the year before.  You lose the pick from the round before you took that player the previous year.  So, for example, last year I drafted Deandre Hopkins in the 4th round, so this year I can keep him and lose my 3rd round pick.  Anyone interested can either post in this thread or message me.  It will be first come first serve on which team you take over, since you will be picking a keeper from last years roster.

Crushers.  It was some random guy we grabbed last year at the last minute and he stopped setting his lineup after like week 5.

Crushers
1. (1) David Johnson (Ari - RB)
2. (20) Terrelle Pryor Sr. (NYJ - WR)
3. (21) Isaiah Crowell (NYJ - RB)
4. (40) Martavis Bryant (Oak - WR)
5. (41) Joe Mixon (Cin - RB)
6. (60) Jimmy Graham (GB - TE)
7. (61) Adrian Peterson (Ari - RB)
8. (80) Pierre Garcon (SF - WR)
9. (81) Ben Roethlisberger (Pit - QB)
10. (100) Darren Sproles (Phi - RB)
11. (101) Corey Coleman (Cle - WR)
12. (120) Donte Moncrief (Jax - WR)
13. (121) Cole Beasley (Dal - WR)
14. (140) C.J. Prosise (Sea - RB)
15. (141) New York (NYG - DEF)
16. (160) Carson Wentz (Phi - QB)
17. (161) Mason Crosby

(GB - K)

Grizzled Angst
1. (4) Brandin Cooks (LAR - WR)
2. (17) DeMarco Murray (Ten - RB)
3. (24) Dalvin Cook (Min - RB)
4. (37) Lamar Miller (Hou - RB)
5. (44) Alshon Jeffery (Phi - WR)
6. (57) Russell Wilson (Sea - QB)
7. (64) Mark Ingram (NO - RB)
8. (77) Kyle Rudolph (Min - TE)
9. (84) Denver (Den - DEF)
10. (97) Stephen Gostkowski (NE - K)
11. (104) Derrick Henry (Ten - RB)
12. (117) LeGarrette Blount (Det - RB)
13. (124) Matthew Stafford (Det - QB)
14. (137) Jeremy Hill (NE - RB)
15. (144) Ted Ginn Jr. (NO - WR)
16. (157) C.J. Fiedorowicz (Hou - TE)
17. (164) Adam Vinatieri (Ind - K)

Count Cali Bears in this year, and very fortunate. Not sure if I can do the live draft, when I'm thinking clearly, I'll post my keeper. 3 weeks ago, I had a tumor removed from my brain, So I'm feeling pretty good all drugged up right now off the meds. The tumor was benign, so just recovering. So if I don't reply to emails, I have a good excuse. Shoot, but might draft better now without the tumor growing in my head now, so I better make it to the draft, haha. 

We have one spot left.  I would like to keep it to people who use this site, so if anyone else is interested the roster of Grizzled Angst is still available and has some solid keeper options.  If we don't get any interest in a few days I will branch out to find a replacement.

This is Vict. Secrets, can I quit and rejoin and take Crushers team? I have a shitty team for a keeper. Besides that , I will keep Keenan Allen that I drafted in the fourth which means I lose the 3rd but I figure the 5th rated WR is worth a 3rd round pick.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:48 PM, killakrzydav said:

I'll take a spot.  Which teams are available?

Grizzled Angst is available.  There are a few decent keepers on that roster, it is posted in this thread.  If you want that team please pm your email address and I will invite you.

5 hours ago, killakrzydav said:

Can I chose a player  to keep that is not from the draft but on the active roster? Sorry, this is my first keeper league?

Also, when is  the draft etc?

The Keeper must be a player drafted by your current team that is on your final roster at the end of the year.

6 hours ago, killakrzydav said:

Can I chose a player  to keep that is not from the draft but on the active roster? Sorry, this is my first keeper league?

Also, when is  the draft etc?

We will pick a day for the draft soon.  It has historically always been within 5 days of the season opener on Thursday night.  Fortunately now that you can draft with the yahoo app, we have had a lot more luck with finding a time that works for anyone.

Also, don't forget to check the message board on the league page.  Most of the info gets posted there.