Bears at Cardinals Game Thread (FOX, 3:25pm CST, Bears -4)

adam

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

So...our offense was able to come away with three points thanks to 30 yards of penalties from Arizona.  Yay...<_<

Yeah, we had 6 chances from goal to go and only got a FG. On the incomplete pass to Robinson, we had 4 Receivers and only 3 defenders on the right side, but he never looked that way.  So it has to be play calling.

1 minute ago, adam said:

Yeah, we had 6 chances from goal to go and only got a FG. On the incomplete pass to Robinson, we had 4 Receivers and only 3 defenders on the right side, but he never looked that way.  So it has to be play calling.

It's a combo of the QB but damn you have Howard and he is hungry. Lean on him more

1 minute ago, adam said:

You would hope to see some improvement from Trubisky week in and week out. I just haven't seen it yet. To me, he looks no different than last year.

He is actually regressing imo. I really think Nagy needs to simplify things more. Let him build himself up until he gets his confidence.  

Just now, adam said:

3 and out? What the hell.  No one is getting open and I have yet to see a quick slant. I am not a fan of these quick throws to Gabriel for 1 yard.

They don’t have to cover the deep game because Trub has little or no accuracy there.  Just about every one of the long range throws have been about 5-10 feet above the receiver. 

Instead they’re bringing nearly 8 in the box or tight zone on just about every down.