Edge rusher

Stinger226

The prize is Houston , I think we're waiting for him to accept an offer and his other options.  There are a few other edges out there.  Shane Ray and Derrick Morgan had some good years but injuries have produced very little the last few years.  Then lynch could be back.

I think the Houston signing could be problematic on the growth of Floyd who could have his much waited for  breakout year. So I think it comes down to money for Houston. 

17 hours ago, AZ54 said:

So perhaps my ignorance is pretty apparent but I have no idea how Twitter works.  Is the original tweet suggesting that Houston could be the next signing or any of the 15 on the attached list?  

As much as I’d like to see Houston in Chicago (sends chills down my spine) it looks like Pittsburgh, Baltimore and possibly Indy would love him too.  Question is; does Justin want money or a near guarantee that he’ll have been in a Super Bowl by this time next year?  

6 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

So perhaps my ignorance is pretty apparent but I have no idea how Twitter works.  Is the original tweet suggesting that Houston could be the next signing or any of the 15 on the attached list?  

As much as I’d like to see Houston in Chicago (sends chills down my spine) it looks like Pittsburgh, Baltimore and possibly Indy would love him too.  Question is; does Justin want money or a near guarantee that he’ll have been in a Super Bowl by this time next year?  

Ah... that would be the mystery.