Emanuel Hall WR Missouri

ASHKUM BEAR

Hall was generally listed as a 3rd Rd pick.  Not a bad haul as a UDFA and if he can clean up a few things on his route running and continue to improve his hands I could see him replacing Gabriel in a year or two.  He has a lot to learn on the route tree to get to Gabriel's level.  He's not a natural hands catcher either but apparently he improved quite bit his last season.  Practice squad it is. 

With all these new offensive players, both FA and draft, Nagy must feel like a kid walking into Toys'R'Us back in the day.   

Listened to draft coverage on ESPN radio during work today.   One of the commentators was the former Miami GM so not sure if that's a good thing.  But he gave a great commentary about the undrafted free agent players.  They get a choice of teams and the teams are fighting for them he says it gets hot and heavy.

16 hours ago, AZ54 said:

Hall was generally listed as a 3rd Rd pick.  Not a bad haul as a UDFA and if he can clean up a few things on his route running and continue to improve his hands I could see him replacing Gabriel in a year or two.  He has a lot to learn on the route tree to get to Gabriel's level.  He's not a natural hands catcher either but apparently he improved quite bit his last season.  Practice squad it is. 

With all these new offensive players, both FA and draft, Nagy must feel like a kid walking into Toys'R'Us back in the day.   

Looks like he has to learn 7 of 9. He’s got fade and post, but that looks about it.

29 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

He is a project but that is what UDFA are generally.He has the speed . We added some speed and quality with our weapons.

A great project to stash on the practice squad.  It would be nice to see him develop and beat out Gabriel in a year or two. 

I seen where he was ranked the 11th and 13th best WRs in the draft class this year. He needs some work on routes. He was only used in the deep zone routes. 

I can see where Nagy works up some plays with our speed guys.

Put Cohen, Whyte, Hall, Gabriel and Patterson on the field at the same time, wouldnt that be fun, and then throw a pass to Burton.

16 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

I seen where he was ranked the 11th and 13th best WRs in the draft class this year. He needs some work on routes. He was only used in the deep zone routes. 

I can see where Nagy works up some plays with our speed guys.

Put Cohen, Whyte, Hall, Gabriel and Patterson on the field at the same time, wouldnt that be fun, and then throw a pass to Burton.

Then run Mizzell up the gut for 1 yard.