Rookie Minicamp

AZ54

Just watching the initial press conferences from our draft picks it seems we again have good character.  After watching him for years at Iowa State lined up in the backfield it was interesting to hear Montgomery really likes the fact Nagy uses RBs all over the field.  I take that to mean he likes the idea of having more one on one opportunities.  For a player who had the most broken tackles in college the last two years I kinda like that idea too.  Riley Ridley seems mature for his age and he knows what got him here in his route running.   Stephen Denmark looked like he's still in shock he was drafted and is in the NFL.  He's facing a huge step up in competition and it's going to take him some time to settle down and get comfortable.  Hopefully he can earn a roster spot on special teams, basically taking over for McManis which would save $1.7mil in cap space this year.       

I think Bar either makes it too.  Our practice squad will be loaded for pickings.  Might have to have a few IR injuries. 

17 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

I can see every draft pick making the roster. Also a couple of UDFAs   Hall and Raymond come to