Good stuff

Alaskan Grizzly

Coach Pagano hosted his 7th annual cancer benefit tailgate in Indy.  Most all the Bears coaching staff went along to include Pace and McCaskey.  Gotta hand it to these guys and their ‘family centric’ theme. Not only do they keep talking the talk..they walk the walk.  That’s some good sh*t. 

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2019/05/10/bears-brass-supports-new-defensive-coordinator-chuck-pagano-at-chuck-strong-gala/

We all have lost someone we love to cancer.  My older brother in 1953 from leukemia when the only treatment was the  mideaval practice of bleeding and my father for the same disease over 30 years later.  Glad to see how much progress has been made over the years.  

Maybe just hype, but it seems to be this org. is now more than just a football team.

2 hours ago, Bill said:

We all have lost someone we love to cancer.  My older brother in 1953 from leukemia when the only treatment was the  mideaval practice of bleeding and my father for the same disease over 30 years later.  Glad to see how much progress has been made over the years.  

Maybe just hype, but it seems to be this org. is now more than just a football team.

seems like it, and it sure isnt the McCaskeys. I think it starts with Pace.

Some teams pay lip service to it. In the video about the Bills draft they had some guy in the hospital wearing a wrestling mask make their pick for them. That didnt seem authentic to me. These Bears do.