New Packers Head Coach on IR(?)

Alaskan Grizzly

8 minutes ago, Boston Boxer said:

he is not the real head coach anyway.  They hired him to hold the clip board while Rodgers runs the team.  That franchise is a joke

They sure whipped our butts for a couple decades with Favre and Rodgers. The lifetime series has the Packers ahead by two games.

That means this year if we sweep them, we will be dead even after 100 years of football, heading into the meat of the Trubisky Nagy Pace era. Time for payback.

I hate the Packers, but I LOVE to hate the Packers. It's not like New York and Philly fans who would actually fight in the parking lot. Who would Batman be without the Joker? I LOVE the Packers, thank god they exist so we can beat them.

Doubling down on what Boston Boxer said.  When he played LaFleur was a backup QB on the IFL’s ‘Omaha Beef’.  

Hes still a backup QB...just in a different outfit. 

And on your point NYC, I just recently discovered my next door neighbor is a Packers fan.  The back door to his house was left open yesterday while he was out, so I asked him (via text) if he wanted me to close it for him.  He said ‘yes please, but don’t vandalize my Packers room’.   (he knows I’m a Bears guy). The door led to his den which was adorned with Packers stuff.  I will say temptation did not get the best of me...this time.  

1 hour ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Doubling down on what Boston Boxer said.  When he played LaFleur was a backup QB on the IFL’s ‘Omaha Beef’.  

And on your point NYC, I just recently discovered my next door neighbor is a Packers fan.  The back door to his house was left open yesterday while he was out, so I asked him (via text) if he wanted me to close it for him.  He said ‘yes please, but don’t vandalize my Packers room’.   (he knows I’m a Bears guy). The door led to his den which was adorned with Packers stuff.  I will say temptation did not get the best of me...this time.  

ahahahaha.

On 6/1/2019 at 12:36 PM, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Well, when the Bears are in the Super Bowl and his Packers are taking their annual playoff vacation you can invite him to your Super Bowl party ;P