Riddick on Bears

AZ54

I don't know who his source is but last year he was spot on with the Bears.  In general I've always liked his analysis of players and teams.   I"m having a tough time getting Twitter links to work correctly

If the bottom one doesn't work scroll through this until you see Riddick. 

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bears?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I think a lot of all of this is just obvious, they got a upscale coach. The draft is adding players to the roster, they were relatively healthy. The defense preformed well the year before. 

For this year, I see us going to the SB barring key injuries.  WHY?

2nd year of Nagy's offense, time to shine.

Our defense has several ascending players. Smith, Floyd, Nichols, and also a full year for Mack. Also we have a more aggressive D coach which fits our players better.

I think the OL is now settled and in the second year of HH coaching. 

I think MT takes a step forward. Lets say 4400 yards, 34 TDs, 10 int., 400 yards rushing and 3 TDs.

9 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

I think a lot of all of this is just obvious, they got a upscale coach. The draft is adding players to the roster, they were relatively healthy. The defense preformed well the year before. 

For this year, I see us going to the SB barring key injuries.  WHY?

2nd year of Nagy's offense, time to shine.

Our defense has several ascending players. Smith, Floyd, Nichols, and also a full year for Mack. Also we have a more aggressive D coach which fits our players better.

I think the OL is now settled and in the second year of HH coaching. 

I think MT takes a step forward. Lets say 4400 yards, 34 TDs, 10 int., 400 yards rushing and 3 TDs.

It's not so obvious to me that Mitch is going to play that much better.  Logic says he'll improve, and I'm confident he will, but how much is hard to say.  Plus how much can we trust in OTA results?  Riddick's comments seem to come from someone on the coaching staff or within the organization who was very pleased with Mitch's progress this offseason.   I certainly hope he's right.  If he has all the incidental stuff down (play calls, formation, blocking, etc.) then he can get the LOS much more comfortable knowing how the play call is set to attack the defense in front of him.