Cutler coming back!!!

Alaskan Grizzly

One of the SCORE hosts (I think it was Mulligan or Haugh) talked about Cutler a couple of weeks ago. Said he treated the non-football employees at Halas Hall fairly poorly (he didn't know their names, did not say hello, tried to avoid them). This is the direct opposite of Trubisky, who treats everyone at Halas Hall with respect..  It's interesting how stories like this leak out a few years after a player is gone. 

Personally, I have no interest in seeing Smokin' Jay at Soldier Field ever again. 

Peace

3 hours ago, Connorbear said:

One of the SCORE hosts (I think it was Mulligan or Haugh) talked about Cutler a couple of weeks ago. Said he treated the non-football employees at Halas Hall fairly poorly (he didn't know their names, did not say hello, tried to avoid them). This is the direct opposite of Trubisky, who treats everyone at Halas Hall with respect..  It's interesting how stories like this leak out a few years after a player is gone. 

Personally, I have no interest in seeing Smokin' Jay at Soldier Field ever again. 

Peace

Don’t get me wrong, when Jay was traded for I (like many others) was to the moon with anticipation that our team finally had its franchise QB.  Then I got to see him for who he really is on and off the field.

You're right that Trubisky is a genuine human being and fits in with the culture that Nagy is building, he himself a genuine ‘family’ themed guy. Still waiting for the Franchise QB results...