Bears at Broncos Week 2 - Official Game Thread (Sun, Sep 15th, 3:25 PM CT/NBC/Bears -2, O/U 40.5)

adam

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

We saw it and Trubisky overthrew Gabriel for a large gain (and had Montgomery(?)) underneath.  But yes...better progress. 

That Gabriel play was close, it looked like he still would've been blown up if he caught it. Gabriel seems to always leave his feet instead of just running into it.

9 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

I’m loving the Broncs LT Bolles; he’s gotten 3-4 holding calls already.  

My sister who lives in Denver is losing her mind.  Lol

and he should have at least 6. He seems to hold on every play, and it's blatant. After every call, he looks dumbfounded. 

Two of the worst calls I have seen in a long time. Floyd gets a penalty for tackling a player and Goldman gets a roughing the passer call for trying to sack Flacco. Bears defense finally gets pissed off and holds the Broncos to a FG. Refs just gifted DEN 3 pts there, complete BS. I don't like the Prevent defense and playing so soft. Now our offense needs a long scoring drive to end this with a win.

• adam unfeatured this topic