Cam Newton will accept trade to only one team

GakMan23

2 hours ago, GakMan23 said:

Not sure I would want him.

I think I'm with you.  Without injury he's too melodramatic for my liking when things don't go his way.  With his injury; what I hear is a Lifsanc Strain, I'm hesitant since there isn't much (positive or negative) in the way of long term prognosis of someone coming back from this type injury. And for a guy who's major attribute is mobility...that could be a problem.  

All that being said; great athlete and great team player...when he's happy and winning.    

55 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

I think I'm with you.  Without injury he's too melodramatic for my liking when things don't go his way.  With his injury; what I hear is a Lifsanc Strain, I'm hesitant since there isn't much (positive or negative) in the way of long term prognosis of someone coming back from this type injury. And for a guy who's major attribute is mobility...that could be a problem.  

All that being said; great athlete and great team player...when he's happy and winning.    

He's too much of a head case. Pass. 

Peace

21 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

I'm not sold.  That said, he is the one potential available guy that has a ridiculously high ceiling.   From that standpoint, it might be worth the shot.  I'd give up one of our 2's for him.  But, I think they'd want more.  

3 hours ago, madlithuanian said:

I'm not sold.  That said, he is the one potential available guy that has a ridiculously high ceiling.   From that standpoint, it might be worth the shot.  I'd give up one of our 2's for him.  But, I think they'd want more.  

I don't think so.  They want to unload his salary and any drama that may follow him going from MVP to backup.  A team would have to be really bad at the QB partition to both trade for him and eat his salary.  

loads of talent but the cost of bringing him here would be too much for the inevitable season ending injury that will happen, couple that with the drama and I'll pass.  We've already gone the route of overpaying for a QB who has talent past success, but has drama/maturity issues.  *cough* Cutler *cough*