Horsted promoted

Connorbear

Id like to look at some OL too.

have you guys watched this week's Tape Never Lies?

We have the worst OL I have ever seen. It's so bad there is no reason not to see how some younger players look. They could not be worse.

If you replayed the season without Nagy and the OL, replacing instead with Pagano and a random OL, this team would be looking at at least 9-7

If you've never watched the Tape Never Lies, you are in for a treat. It is the answer, with your own eyes, to all of these discussions.

Honestly, after watching this break down on film, Helfrich and Hiestand need to go.  Hiestand was getting a pass due to past success.  Not after that.  Somebody needs to buy Montgomery a crown of thorns, because he was getting crucified at every carry.  Lastly, can we get off Mitchs' back for a second.  My god he played a decent game under those circumstances.  

1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:

Honestly, after watching this break down on film, Helfrich and Hiestand need to go.  Hiestand was getting a pass due to past success.  Not after that.  Somebody needs to buy Montgomery a crown of thorns, because he was getting crucified at every carry.  Lastly, can we get off Mitchs' back for a second.  My god he played a decent game under those circumstances.  

truth.

so we can fire everyone, or try Nagy without Trubisky, or Trubisky without Nagy.

you know what I think.

24 minutes ago, BearFan NYC said:

truth.

so we can fire everyone, or try Nagy without Trubisky, or Trubisky without Nagy.

you know what I think.

I am a big believer in not throwing out the baby with the bath water.  I'm pretty sure if an internet blogger has this down, someone in the chain of command of the Bears does also.  I'm sure the proper heads will roll.

1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:

I am a big believer in not throwing out the baby with the bath water.  I'm pretty sure if an internet blogger has this down, someone in the chain of command of the Bears does also.  I'm sure the proper heads will roll.

In terms of Hiestand, yes i agree. In terms of Nagy? Im not sure.

Maybe theyll fire Pace and everyone else, but I hope they keep Pace and fire Nagy and the staff. But it's like a 55/45 thing. if they get a new GM, Ill be excited about that too.

I just hope to save some bathwater...