Prince & Gabriel to be cut...

madlithuanian

Just for the record:

I said:

"I say Leno doesn't start at OLT on snap #1 of the 2020 regular season, you say he does"

And Stinger said "The only presser is not because of injury."

so if Leno starts at another position on the OL, I win the bet.

Also, I am totally enjoying this discussion, and if it isn't clear to readers, I like and respect Stinger, we just disagree, as sports fans do.

I really like this board and definitely enjoy the different views. As long as we stay civil and don't have personal attacks, it's great. 

For me, Leno only starts at LT by default. If they don't bring in any real competition, then it's an easy decision for the team. A wild card is Bars. 

My preference is to move on from him now and cut your losses earlier than later. 

I like the difference of opinions and the trash talking.  Been on here a long time and some of the trash talking has been uncivil by me and by others.  Friendliness is always a better way to disagree.  Chugging a beer and taping it will be no problem.  If Leno starts at LT this year day 1 , I win. ( no injuries). If he's replaced, I'll gladly chug a 6 pack, just don't think that will happen. 

yeah, I think I was only incivil with one member, and he's not here anymore.

We can even disagree strongly (although I dont think the leno issue is all that passionate for any of us) and still do it with a smile.

I love this board.

• adam unfeatured this topic