PFF Mock Draft Simulator

adam

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, adam said:

I did a few trades and ended the draft at the 6th. 

download (2).png

Gotta say Adam, I’m a huge fan of this.  Not as sure about Chinn as others although he’s listed (or at least played) a LB in some draft boards right?  So that fits the model of a true SS.  

What I like is Hurts (a good developmental QB prospect), Chinn (or another top rated Safety) and really geeked about Moss.  I’m hoping in real life that the Bears are able to get him.  Something tells me he’s going to be a steal for a 4th or lower pick.  

1 hour ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Gotta say Adam, I’m a huge fan of this.  Not as sure about Chinn as others although he’s listed (or at least played) a LB in some draft boards right?  So that fits the model of a true SS.  

What I like is Hurts (a good developmental QB prospect), Chinn (or another top rated Safety) and really geeked about Moss.  I’m hoping in real life that the Bears are able to get him.  Something tells me he’s going to be a steal for a 4th or lower pick.  

Yeah, I was going with BPA as much as possible where it fit. Hurts was too good to pass up at 50.  I think Chinn at 68 would be great, especially if we also added Hunt and Niang.