Random info

Stinger226

It doesnt really matter what we think, many people think Daniels should be playing center. Last year they put Whitehair  their because they did not want 2 inexperienced players playing together with Daniels doing line calls. I think everything will come down to the new line coach, and since he mentioned Daniels , maybe that happens. 

I was watching highlights on Ted Ginn jr. and in 2019 he had 30 rep and 14 yard average with 2 TDs. Not a big deal but having him on the field opened up Thomas on his routes in the tune of 378 rec in the 3 years his was in NO. Miller and Robinson are going to go nuts as he opens up the defense. Plus he can teach Mooney how to play in the NFL. 

Can someone explain to me what (pushing to prepare for bringing in Jamal Adams) bears?  How do people invent this kind of rumor? He wants the same money we just paid EJac. How many NFL teams have cap space to pay for the top two most expensive Ss? None

I was probably the biggest WTF did they sign Graham on here. Seen some interesting stats. Since 2017th season until now. 150 receptions (9th among TEs) 1,603 yards (10th among TEs) 15 TDs (7th among TEs) Zero games missed. May have to reevaluate my opinion.

10 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

I was probably the biggest WTF did they sign Graham on here. Seen some interesting stats. Since 2017th season until now. 150 receptions (9th among TEs) 1,603 yards (10th among TEs) 15 TDs (7th among TEs) Zero games missed. May have to reevaluate my opinion.

If you go back to 2016, he is 5th amongst TE's in receptions, yards, and TDs with 0 games missed.

It just shows you if you're not paying attention, how ignorant some people are that are in sports journalists. Mack's career has already put him in the Hall of Fame, and one bad year is going to take that away from him? Obviously if the rest of his career is bad, that will put him in doubt but that has to happen yet.

I seen an article on the intent of we should sign Marcus Golden. He had 10.5 sacks last year and no one has signed him yet. He suggested we could get for 4 to 5 mil on a one year deal. I think having a rookie as our 3rd edge may be a little premature. Having a 3rd high level edge could be a very smart move. 

19 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

anybody know where national sports news shows how much they think the bears will be good?  You may need a magnifying glass to find us.

It seems like ever since the Cutler era, we are now a team the national media loves to crap on. Nagy's first season was a fluke and we get to live with the Trubisky mistake for eternity.

On 7/1/2020 at 12:34 PM, Stinger226 said:

I seen an article on the intent of we should sign Marcus Golden. He had 10.5 sacks last year and no one has signed him yet. He suggested we could get for 4 to 5 mil on a one year deal. I think having a rookie as our 3rd edge may be a little premature. Having a 3rd high level edge could be a very smart move. 

That would be interesting, but is 3rd Edge our weakest positional need? I would say O-Line is still a concern, and we don't have a backup RB. I would be all for picking up Golden, but I think he would go to where he can start.

3 hours ago, adam said:

That would be interesting, but is 3rd Edge our weakest positional need? I would say O-Line is still a concern, and we don't have a backup RB. I would be all for picking up Golden, but I think he would go to where he can start.

agree, if we have money to spend on a decent free agent, put it on the OL.