STFU

Bill

All day long I've read all this about sports and football in covid - 19.  Was going to post a BS post about how I know better than everyone else.   LOL. Bottom line is I hope all these people who make a lot more mula than me and run all these billion dollar sports leagues can get things to work.  But I'm sorry, I just don't see it in todays world.

Thats why the world is better off left to those who say they can vs those who say you can't.     

11 hours ago, Bill said:

All day long I've read all this about sports and football in covid - 19.  Was going to post a BS post about how I know better than everyone else.   LOL. Bottom line is I hope all these people who make a lot more mula than me and run all these billion dollar sports leagues can get things to work.  But I'm sorry, I just don't see it in todays world.

Thats why the world is better off left to those who say they can vs those who say you can't.     

The Marlins situation is crazy. 

The one thing the NFL has on the other leagues is time. There is nothing stopping them from delaying the start of the regular season 4-6 weeks and playing only a 10-12 game season. They could even expand the playoffs to 8 teams per conference, no bye weeks (save a week), no first round byes, 4x4 the WC weekend, 2x2 the next weekend, and then the Conf. Championships the next. 

The odds are more in favor of a vaccine being released than any other method of reducing the spread at this point. The risk was always once the numbers got too high, unless every individual quarantined by themselves for 2 weeks, you would still have familial spread, it would be near impossible to stop the spread.