Bears - Saints Wild Card Round Game Thread - Nickelodeon

adam

7 minutes ago, 50england50 said:

Jaylon Johnson is inactive. I am shocked that none of our questionable players have made this game because it’s a potential one and done. 

McMahon was on painkillers all week with a bad back and came off the bench to beat the Vikings. 

Walter ran for over 200 yards with the flu. 

Different era.  Different character of player(s).  Brees is only a few weeks removed from multiple broken ribs and a collapsed lung.  And he’s 42.  

My current favorite QB of the week Taylor Heinicke had a pretty good shoulder injury yesterday and came back to play a very solid game.  

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nagy or Lazor being too clever. I’m running Montgomery in any critical situation. 

Might be they don’t want to over work Montgomery and when we score a TD on our 1st drive of the second half the game is in our hands. 

Have to say the D has stepped up and I’m proud of the Bears. We are playing well against the number 2 seed who have most of their team playing.

1 minute ago, 50england50 said:

Have to say the D has stepped up and I’m proud of the Bears. We are playing well against the number 2 seed who have most of their team playing.

Was going to say Pagano is deserving credit for getting the defense to play like they are today.  He’s scheming appropriately with the players he has available to him.