Why I don't want Trubisky going forward.

Bill

8 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

He came thru our camp and we did not keep him. So much for noticing talent. One game does not make a QB but we have very little to work with now.

Yeah that really is kind of shocking. I mean, even Bill Belichick passed on Tom Brady 5 times, but once he had him in camp, he was smart enough to see he was worth keeping.

I don't really know what any of these people are doing to help our team that we couldn't have done better. And that is shocking, because i think that in general GMs have a much better perspective than we can every have. I think we are foolish to think we could actually do a good job as GM of a pro team. But i dont see this crew doing any better.

Watch them give them ANOTHER year. "Blah blah, covid wasnt their fault blah blah coach and Gm of the year blah blah playoffs two out of three years" YEAH but did you look at the team? Did you watch them play? they arent ascending. They arent progressing. Oh it's all so stupid.