2021 Everyone Agrees Mock Draft

jason

8 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Why do I see a lot of mock drafts having a high IOL draft pick? ,what am I missing? Whitehair,  Mustipher, Daniels,  Barr, and possible of IFEDI playing there. I can see a 5th round and beyond but one of the top 3?

I see that too, and it doesn't make sense. I assume they don't trust Mustipher at Center.

I'm in Thailand now and have a 7 day quarantine.  I will looking at tons of draft stuff since I have nothing else to do. Have the Dane Brugler and PFN draft guides to look at.

The Beast is awesome, and I really like his rankings the best. 

Enjoy your trip, glad the quarantine is only a week. My co-worker departs for Japan in a week and has a two-week quarantine for a two-week job and he is fully vaccinated. 

One week is bad enough,  I refuse to do 2 weeks unless I was staying 4 months,  just going for 45 days.  They relaxed restrictions starting April 1. I think Brugler is the best at this right now. 

I've wanted to go to Thailand for a long time.  Do you go for business or vacation?  What areas are the best for local street food and scenery?

I have been to 25 countries and Thailand is my favorite. I paid 722 RT from Chicago and that is the most I have ever paid.  Brand new condo rental,  214 for month.  Huge pool and workout center.  6 for an hour massage.  Food is amazing and one of the most scenic countries in the world.  The most traveled country in the world. ( minus virus year). I retired 4 yrs ago and went to Colombia for 1 month and Thailand for 1 month. Being single,  it's the 2 countries with the most beautiful women in the world. To see where I wanted to spend my winters. ( cheaper than Florida and Arizona to live) I'm in pattaya ( on the ocean) one and a half hours from Bangkok.  I have a girlfriend here now.  Never had a woman be so wanting to please me and full of joy.

So for football talk,  Gibson is back at safety. 

2 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

I have been to 25 countries and Thailand is my favorite. I paid 722 RT from Chicago and that is the most I have ever paid.  Brand new condo rental,  214 for month.  Huge pool and workout center.  6 for an hour massage.  Food is amazing and one of the most scenic countries in the world.  The most traveled country in the world. ( minus virus year). I retired 4 yrs ago and went to Colombia for 1 month and Thailand for 1 month. Being single,  it's the 2 countries with the most beautiful women in the world. To see where I wanted to spend my winters. ( cheaper than Florida and Arizona to live) I'm in pattaya ( on the ocean) one and a half hours from Bangkok.  I have a girlfriend here now.  Never had a woman be so wanting to please me and full of joy.

So for football talk,  Gibson is back at safety. 

Where city/town in Thailand are you at? That sounds awesome. Has anyone been to Costa Rica?

Yes, a great place to visit.  Go to Jaco,  it's on the ocean 2 hours from San Jose , where the international airport is. Not the cheapest place but middling. I'm in Pattaya,  it's a beach city. Bangkok is inline and humid all the time.  Pattaya has a ocean breeze that helps a lot. 

On 4/16/2021 at 10:37 AM, Mongo3451 said:

QB reach at 20 is worst for me.

This - I think moving up is fantastic - cause it meant we went up and got hopeful value for one of the top guys in a deep QB draft. I don't see a scenario where we get any of the top 5 at 20 - so taking a QB at 20 is probably the worse case scenario because it means we are really reaching and taking the 6th QB in the draft at 20. So that is probably my worse case scenario - Trask or Mills or Mond at 20.  

Quite frankly - it is easy for me:

QB (well above anything else & I pay a premium and willing to move up to get one - but I won't give up more than next years FRP (i.e., no Niners deal where we give up 2). 

OT / WR / DB - all 3 of these are on similar page so I go based upon BPA as it fits this needs - with some weight on the overall depth of draft at respective positions.  

16 hours ago, DABEARSDABOMB said:

QB (well above anything else & I pay a premium and willing to move up to get one - but I won't give up more than next years FRP (i.e., no Niners deal where we give up 2). 

OT / WR / DB - all 3 of these are on similar page so I go based upon BPA as it fits this needs - with some weight on the overall depth of draft at respective positions.  

🎯. If we hit on the three you mentioned, we CAN be a really good team this year.  That's why I've days from day one that I don't want to go all in to fix QB. 

Let's see how the D performs this year.  If they let us down this year, it's time to purge because rookie QB play won't make up for how they played.  We also, will have much more cap and draft flexibility to go in on QB next year.  Then, at least, he'll have an OL and skill weapons in place.

Pace seems to miss on first round picks and hits in the middle rounds. I think as long as he stops trading draft capital away,  he will build a good team. Would rather take a risk on a Mills or Mond draft pick than trade away picks to get a higher QB prospect.  History tells us on how most high QB picks miss. How many people thought Wilson,  Prescott,  or even Cousins was going to fail because they weren't first round picks. 

On 4/23/2021 at 6:03 PM, DABEARSDABOMB said:

This - I think moving up is fantastic - cause it meant we went up and got hopeful value for one of the top guys in a deep QB draft. I don't see a scenario where we get any of the top 5 at 20 - so taking a QB at 20 is probably the worse case scenario because it means we are really reaching and taking the 6th QB in the draft at 20. So that is probably my worse case scenario - Trask or Mills or Mond at 20.  

Quite frankly - it is easy for me:

At least you stick to your guns. I remember you saying the same about Trubisky, being high on him, and being happy about the trade. I also remember loathing it, thinking it was a horrible idea to trade up, give up picks, all for a guy who barely played in a weak conference, all while the overall team needed multiple positions strengthened.

If you get what you want, I hope the end of the story isn't the same.