Week 6 Official Game Thread - GB @ CHI , +4.5, O/U 45, SUN 10/17, 12PM CT - FOX

adam

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, 50england50 said:

I wonder how the Bears would be with Dalton at QB. For me I don’t Fields is ready to play and he might be better watching Dalton play. 

Valid question.  Most of their pass plays are designed as pocket passes which is more in Dalton’s wheelhouse.  But on the other hand, it wouldn’t help Justine development to pull him.  I don’t think they’re down enough to consider it right now.  You’re right though, the later non-scripted plays seem to be a bit too much for him right now.  

17 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

And I’m convinced that Jackson isn’t even worthy of trading, just drop his ass. 

I have been saying this for a long time. He is the worst player on the roster, and should not be playing every snap on defense. How can the defensive coaches watch the tape and say he is worthy of being a starting free safety on this team? 

57 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Gonna say.  Jaylon Johnson fails to impress me.  

He is an outside corner and technically did his job all game. Not his best game, but held his own. Adams only had 4 receptions for 89 yards and the big one was Jackson's failure. 

With you here, so exhausting to watch as much as I love my Bears. We flash here and there but never anything consistent. Lazor is incrementally better than Nagy as a play caller but that third down call where Fields gets sacked and all you need is SOME yards to try the field goal, Justin had no options there, the routes were still being developed and he was running for his life. A seasoned guy probably throws it away; but the play design was weak. Fields will never develop to his potential under this staff.

6 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

I swear the game is rigged.  The NFL hates the Bears and does everything in its power to ruin them.  I wish I can find another passion or hobby than the Bears. They are torture 

Yeah man, hard not to speculate on some of that. Mustipher had a phantom hold yet GB never gets called for ANY holds, like zero. On Rodgers TD run and Jones TD, both easy holding calls, 10 times worse than whatever they thought Mustipher was doing, yet they are not called. 

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

With you here, so exhausting to watch as much as I love my Bears. We flash here and there but never anything consistent. Lazor is incrementally better than Nagy as a play caller but that third down call where Fields gets sacked and all you need is SOME yards to try the field goal, Justin had no options there, the routes were still being developed and he was running for his life. A seasoned guy probably throws it away; but the play design was weak. Fields will never develop to his potential under this staff.

Where is the outlet or check down on some of these plays? Fields continually tries to do too much and takes a sack instead of throwing it away. He has to know the situation. 

I forgot to add in the original post, if the game is called fairly, the Bears have a shot. If not, they have no shot at winning. I totally forgot about the officials. They are so one-sided, it is sickening. Just the holding and lack of holding calls. Even on the Bears last 4th Down, they call holding, yet Fields is hit late, no call, and there was a clear DPI no call in the end zone (push in the back) on the throw. 

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

with you 100%, they need to blow this staff up and Pace like they should have last offseason.  They are either going to ruin Fields or get him killed.

Game was lost in Qtrs 2 and 3 don’t know what Lazor was thinking but can’t not score any points against Rogers. 

I’m disgusted by the passing game. Green Bay were so banged up and we couldn’t capitalise. They were without both starting corners and a safety. 

I’m sorry but if Fields isn’t up to the job I would go back to Dalton unless this piss poor performance was down to poor play calling and no help for Fields from the other 11 players on offence. 

if Robinson is a top WR and worth the money he’s being paid on the tag I would be looking to him all day. If not we might as well trade him. Also did Jimmy Graham get a pass thrown his way. What’s the point of paying him 10 M if he’s not being used. 

5 minutes ago, BearFan2000 said:

Word's can't describe how much I hate the packers and Rodger's. I hope the moment he leaves they suck in the basement of the NFL for decades.  

Years of humiliation.  We get decent and cocky, still humiliated. 

The only way out of this hell is for Fields to develop and it is not looking promising. 

3 minutes ago, 50england50 said:

f Robinson is a top WR and worth the money he’s being paid on the tag I would be looking to him all day. If not we might as well trade him. Also did Jimmy Graham get a pass thrown his way. What’s the point of paying him 10 M if he’s not being used. 

Absolutely spot on.  All game I keep asking ‘why bother in the off-season getting “speed” players ( Goodwin, Byrd and Perriman) if you’re not gonna (or can’t) use them?’  Having a player like Graham who is clutch in short gains and in the redzone and not using him is absolutely criminal.  They at least worked Kmet some into the rotation.  

25 minutes ago, BearFan2000 said:

with you 100%, they need to blow this staff up and Pace like they should have last offseason.  They are either going to ruin Fields or get him killed.

It feels so Bears’ like; we finally have a QB that might just be the answer and he gets the sloth whisperer as a head coach