Why I love the Bengals in six words

jason

3 hours ago, jason said:

Alex Cappa

Ted Karras

La’el Collins

Burrow did well last year. Wait until the league sees what he does this year. This is EXACTLY what the Bears should do for Fields.

Burrow was sacked a crap-ton last year.  70 total for the year (third most in NFL history) and seven times in the Super Bowl which itself tied a record.  Imagine if they knock down that total to half? With these three guys I could see that easily being the case.  And to add a further thought, we saw how easily flustered Mahomes gets when he's rushed/sacked multiple times.  Burrow not so much.  

I feel the Fields and the Bears are about a year behind where Burrow and the Bengals are/were.  If they get Fields a WR like they did with Chase (maybe one of his guys from Ohio State or one of the big hitters from Alabama or Georgia) AND add some studly linemen, we might see us close the gap a little.  From what I've seen so far Fields is more like Burrow in his composure and more like Mahomes in his talent.