Trade Quinn?

AZ54

I just read an article suggesting the Bears trade Quinn to KC.  The Chiefs have 12 picks in next year's draft and are weak at RDE.  Chris Jones would greatly benefit from better end play.  Poles obviously has a relationship with with their GM to help matters.

I've been very vocal about trading ALL assets that won't be in their when the team starts contending.  Lastly, we know Quinn doesn't want to be part of a rebuild.  What better way to show this new team that you are willing to help a veteran pursue his future?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:

I just read an article suggesting the Bears trade Quinn to KC.  The Chiefs have 12 picks in next year's draft and are weak at RDE.  Chris Jones would greatly benefit from better end play.  Poles obviously has a relationship with with their GM to help matters.

I've been very vocal about trading ALL assets that won't be in their when the team starts contending.  Lastly, we know Quinn doesn't want to be part of a rebuild.  What better way to show this new team that you are willing to help a veteran pursue his future?

Im hearing that no one is offering much for him. I dont think its because he isnt good, but instead because they think the Bears are under pressure to trade him, so they think they can steal him cheap? I think given some time, the offers will increase, and if we play well early, and he looks good, then they get a lot richer by the end of September.

It will be a camp injury by a contender that will force them to get some help. May spill over into the season. Best case scenario is he plays well. Robinson and Gipson  look good and a trade pops up that hooks us a 3 rd pick. If we have a winning season may just end up staying for one more 

7 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

It will be a camp injury by a contender that will force them to get some help. May spill over into the season. Best case scenario is he plays well. Robinson and Gipson  look good and a trade pops up that hooks us a 3 rd pick. If we have a winning season may just end up staying for one more 

yup I think thats about the shape of it.

As we suggest these potential moves, what if we go 3-1 out of the blocks? I don't think anyone gets traded. I think we are better than the general consensus says we are. I predict 9 wins, which doesn't get us a playoff spot but definitely the arrow pointing up. I think the defense is better and our offense starts to show signs of life. Fields starts to be real good. The team gets a bad rap because they didn't draft who people thought they should and didn't get the free agents everyone wanted.  I think they upgraded the roster with youth and speed, it will not be a negative.

22 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

As we suggest these potential moves, what if we go 3-1 out of the blocks? I don't think anyone gets traded. I think we are better than the general consensus says we are. I predict 9 wins, which doesn't get us a playoff spot but definitely the arrow pointing up. I think the defense is better and our offense starts to show signs of life. Fields starts to be real good. The team gets a bad rap because they didn't draft who people thought they should and didn't get the free agents everyone wanted.  I think they upgraded the roster with youth and speed, it will not be a negative.

That's a good thought.  I'm just thinking we'll have growing pains.

Quinn has absolutely no leverage, so it only points to our GM making him an example for the rest of his roster. You are not going to punk me!

The scheme that the Bears are going to implement is perfect for him to do what he does best and he has never been a difference maker.

I think you stand down on this trade request!