Pringle arrested for doing...

GakMan23

3 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Do you fire a player for doing a donut in your car? Not the world I live in. Some people think he should be let go. That's ridiculous. You can get your license suspended for not paying parking tickets.

I agree, unless Pringle has a history of off-field issues, I see no reason to crucify him for a lapse of good judgement. 

The NFL is not the playground for choir boys. It a brutal sport that doesn't cater to scholars. As long as they dont murder or abuse anyone.  Are chronic abusers of drugs and alcohol, I'm not going to judge them. If people get canceled over doing something stupid, 60% of NFL would not be playing football.

1 hour ago, Connorbear said:

This was stupid but it doesn’t necessitate anything more than Poles and Flus sitting down with him and making sure he understands that his actions reflect on the team.

Peace

This. 

I'd be pretty confident most if not all of us have done this at one time or another.  Will say FL wouldn't be my choice I'd rather do it in a nice empty midwest lot with snow on the ground (in my youth of course).  Having your kid with you is not smart or setting a good example.  For all we know the kid could have been egging his dad on to do it, but you have to be the adult in the situation and not be reckless with your kid in the car.  It was a poor decision but as long as he understands and this is an isolated incident I see no reason to come down hard on him.  If off field issue become an issue, then more drastic measures are needed.  

I feel like this is the type of thing that can provide an opportunity for a new HC and GM establish what they expect out of their players from a behavior standpoint.  It's part of creating the culture you want, and defining what is and isn't acceptable.