Roquan accused of rape

Stinger226

Just because he slept with her, doesn't mean he raped her. I have no idea what happened. I could imagine him being a total monster, and I could imagine him being the most innocent victim. I wouldn't want to guess. The legal system will have to sort it out. And it can't even know 100%, but it's the best we have.

Until something like that or a video of him overpowering her or something becomes available, I'm not going to assume anything about Roquan. No point in guessing.

Keep in mind i guess her online name where she released this is @monsterqueef so...

Clearly the logical stance is to let it play out. He never has come across as a loose cannon, but you never know who people are.  I hope not but no one knows. Like you said, even his they had consensual sex, that doesnt mean he raped her. The truth generally wins in these matters. Without doing much research the girl comes across as a sensationalizer by her social media content. Having been a world traveler (26 countries) if a persons is looking for action, it is quite easy to find.  

NFL.com, BearsWire, NBCSports, WindyCityGridiron, etc... I've searched everywhere I usually go for news on the Bears and no one is posting anything about this rape allegation. I would have to believe if there was an ounce of credibility it would be all over the news.

1 hour ago, Pixote said:

NFL.com, BearsWire, NBCSports, WindyCityGridiron, etc... I've searched everywhere I usually go for news on the Bears and no one is posting anything about this rape allegation. I would have to believe if there was an ounce of credibility it would be all over the news.

Totally agree. The whole Insta ID and post looks totally catfishy.

10 hours ago, Pixote said:

Websites are waiting to comment for sake of such a serious accusation whether there is any actual truth to it. I seen it on Twitter and of course you have to be careful with junk from Twitter. I seen it on a prominent NFL writer twitter. The fact she claims to have did a rape kit with his DNA as proof was in Feb, and you dont hear anything about it until May should tell you the all you need to know. Why would South African officials wait to deal with this? It would have been headlines in Feb. I think it is all bullshit.  

2 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Websites are waiting to comment for sake of such a serious accusation whether there is any actual truth to it. I seen it on Twitter and of course you have to be careful with junk from Twitter. I seen it on a prominent NFL writer twitter. The fact she claims to have did a rape kit with his DNA as proof was in Feb, and you dont hear anything about it until May should tell you the all you need to know. Why would South African officials wait to deal with this? It would have been headlines in Feb. I think it is all bullshit.  

If it is BS, and I am Roquan, I am suing for defamation. Celebs literally have to live in a bubble to stay away from stuff like this.

If he did do it, he needs to be in jail and out of the league.

11 hours ago, Mongo3451 said:

Totally agree. The whole Insta ID and post looks totally catfishy.

Does feel a bit catfishy and very well could be someone trying to cash in knowing he's a pro athlete and and is after his money.  It's possible something consensual happened between them, the timing does throw some doubt on this, if it happened in Feb, and she claims to have witnesses and had a rape kit done, yet nothing is said publicly till now.  We also don't know what actually happened or didn't happen.  Pointless to form any conclusions one way or another at this point.  Best to let things play out legally.  Pro athletes, and celebrities male or female can be easy targets for people looking to trap or take advantage of them for financial gain.  Doesn't mean Roquan is innocent, doesn't mean he's guilty, he doesn't strike me as the type, but, I don't know him personally.  The fan in me is hoping this is that he's innocent, and the accusations will turn out to be false.   I think if we've learned anything recently from cases like this that we need to be careful to condemn or cancel someone simply on accusations alone.  

20 hours ago, BearFan PHX said:

Just because he slept with her, doesn't mean he raped her. I have no idea what happened. I could imagine him being a total monster, and I could imagine him being the most innocent victim. I wouldn't want to guess. The legal system will have to sort it out. And it can't even know 100%, but it's the best we have.

Until something like that or a video of him overpowering her or something becomes available, I'm not going to assume anything about Roquan. No point in guessing.

Keep in mind i guess her online name where she released this is @monsterqueef so...

Another thing to consider is due to this accusation originating from South Africa, the officials there will be the ones investigating.   

I watch Good Morning Football, Get Up and First Take every morning and I have not seen this story mention period! So, I'll wait but, Roquaun since drafted has exhibited a different approach to life. I don't know if everyone remembers about the stories about Roquan and the adult films star and the pictures that surfaced. I'm not as sold on Roquan as most Bear fans because of his injury history and size.