Gordon Signs

AZ54

I didnt expect us to draft a CB and a S with our first two picks, but it surely should turn a weakness into a strength. Let these guys get used to playing together, along with Johnson on the other side, and maybe Jackson even wants to be part of it and puts his body into it?

I think our back 7 has the potential to become the best in the NFL. Add a pash rusher and 3T and we could have a top 5 defense in 2023.

Who knew that the 202x CHicago Bears would be a dominant 4-3 cover 2 team again? LOL what a crazy ride.

14 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

I didnt expect us to draft a CB and a S with our first two picks, but it surely should turn a weakness into a strength. Let these guys get used to playing together, along with Johnson on the other side, and maybe Jackson even wants to be part of it and puts his body into it?

I think our back 7 has the potential to become the best in the NFL. Add a pash rusher and 3T and we could have a top 5 defense in 2023.

Who knew that the 202x CHicago Bears would be a dominant 4-3 cover 2 team again? LOL what a crazy ride.

Backend is going to be a strength and will cause a lot more turnovers than we have had in a few years.

45 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

PFF listed us as the 30th  worst DB in the league. They list other teams higher that had high rated  rookies coming in but didn't give us any credit. I can't wait  , next year we'll be in the top 10 . They are trash.

I would be more worried if PFF had us top ten. lol they are ALWAYS wrong. they're a joke, completely worthless!

7 hours ago, BearFan PHX said:

I would be more worried if PFF had us top ten. lol they are ALWAYS wrong. they're a joke, completely worthless!

They use data that you can use to analyze talent but they get  it wrong  so much , it has to be the lack of intangibles in their opinions. 

1 hour ago, Stinger226 said:

They use data that you can use to analyze talent but they get  it wrong  so much , it has to be the lack of intangibles in their opinions. 

They try to make subjective analysis into objective analysis by calling it a grade. They are more art than science. 

It always cracks me up because they don't know the play call, the routes, the hots, audibles, blocking scheme, etc, but somehow say X player did something good/bad/right/wrong.

exactly. there is no data. not only is it subjective, but the different people grading different players dont use a common standard. It's worse than random, because it looks like there is information when there isnt,