T. Jenkins

Bill

4 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

3 days ago there was a Patrick sighting then yesterday he was a non-participant.  Gotta believe he’ll be ready.  

Nice find. Good to see him doing some activity. We have 15 days left until Week 1 and that was 4 days ago. So 19 days to go from running the hill, to football stuff, to padded practice, to live game. 5 days per phase, he should be good to go.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, adam said:

Biggs also reported this today:

(Thinking our loud with a mild buzz but…) Never played Center but curious if he could train to hike the ball with his weak hand??  I know baseball players do that with batting but never really thought about a player like center doing that . Darn his injury being on what I assume is his dominant hand.  

3 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

(Thinking our loud with a mild buzz but…) Never played Center but curious if he could train to hike the ball with his weak hand??  I know baseball players do that with batting but never really thought about a player like center doing that . Darn his injury being on what I assume is his dominant hand.  

I doubt it, in this short amount of time. Maybe if you had an entire off-season. 

3 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

That would take a long time

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if it was mentioned here but in his press conference on Mon Eberflus stated that Jenkins didn't start at RG because he had a poor practice on Wed.   Thur and Fri practices were better but Patrick got the start at RG.  The tough love project continues but his potential to be a top RG in the NFL has been on display on many plays.  

4 hours ago, AZ54 said:

I'm not sure if it was mentioned here but in his press conference on Mon Eberflus stated that Jenkins didn't start at RG because he had a poor practice on Wed.   Thur and Fri practices were better but Patrick got the start at RG.  The tough love project continues but his potential to be a top RG in the NFL has been on display on many plays.  

Yeah, they lock in the starters on Wednesday so they can prep for their assignments. So that also means Mustipher at C again. 

5 hours ago, adam said:

Hoge & Jahns said they lock in the O-Line on Wednesday, they didn't mention other positions. Could be complete speculation.

On Patrick's first week back he wasn't a sure thing to even play.  Then by end of the week the plan to rotate him in with Jenkins showed up.  I'd say there is a plan for "what we'd like to do" and another for "what we have to do".   

13 hours ago, AZ54 said:

On Patrick's first week back he wasn't a sure thing to even play.  Then by end of the week the plan to rotate him in with Jenkins showed up.  I'd say there is a plan for "what we'd like to do" and another for "what we have to do".   

true, and for all the growth weve seen on the line so far, they still dont even have the preferred starting 5 out there yet. When Patrick is at OC they might be even better.