New LB signed

AZ54

They are filling spots where we have had some injuries. Graham and Karmara are down so we sign Covin and Harris. It looks like Roquan will not be immediately resolved so they bring in a LB, Gates. I like the constant search for other players because that process is where you find players like Akiem Hicks. I think one think that makes everyone better is the push from the coaches to constantly be hustling. They dont let players take players off which will translate into games that mean something. It sounds like AJAK is starting to buy in. Efus wont care if he was all pro 3 yrs ago, its what he is doing on the field right now.

8 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

I think one think that makes everyone better is the push from the coaches to constantly be hustling. They dont let players take players off which will translate into games that mean something. It sounds like AJAK is starting to buy in. Efus wont care if he was all pro 3 yrs ago, its what he is doing on the field right now.

yep 100% - we are building a culture now, instead of a playbook of trick plays.