"How to" questions...

madlithuanian

If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

I'm pretty much a computer moron...so please bear with me if this stuff is simple and I can't figure it out.

1. How do I get a titel on my reply posts? I can't seem to find anywhere to do this? It kind of makes viewing the threads rather difficult without the ability to do so.

2. When I make a post, and want to change the font, color, size, etc. I write what I want, then click on the icons above...but then all that appears is the programming language, and everything is still the same old font.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me on this...

1. How do I get a title on my reply posts? I can't seem to find anywhere to do this? It kind of makes viewing the threads rather difficult without the ability to do so.

I don't think there is a way to put a title in reply posts via this board format. Basically every title will be the same as the initial topic title. However, you can at least see an outline format (by looking in a post and hitting the visual options and changing it to outline) which will enable you to see the string of posts in a thread (which looks more like the old board did).

2. When I make a post, and want to change the font, color, size, etc. I write what I want, then click on the icons above...but then all that appears is the programming language, and everything is still the same old font.

After making the post, highlight the text that you want to change the font/color/size/etc and than click on those buttons when the font is highlighted. Test it out in here, but it should work.

Note: You will have to re-highlight the texted area for each thing you want to do (ie, highlight, hit font and the font you want...than highlight again and hit the size you want).

I don't think there is a way to put a title in reply posts via this board format. Basically every title will be the same as the initial topic title. However, you can at least see an outline format (by looking in a post and hitting the visual options and changing it to outline) which will enable you to see the string of posts in a thread (which looks more like the old board did).

After making the post, highlight the text that you want to change the font/color/size/etc and than click on those buttons when the font is highlighted. Test it out in here, but it should work.

Note: You will have to re-highlight the texted area for each thing you want to do (ie, highlight, hit font and the font you want...than highlight again and hit the size you want).

Much Thanks!

:notworthy

Now I feel like you've created a monster! :P

Thanks! The scrolling through everything was getting tough to see who replied to what. Thanks DBDB!