The Roger Goodell thread

balta1701-A

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

I will be headed to work soon, will not be back until appx 7 pm. TB will be on the clock long before then so what I would like to do is leave my selection now so when Balta selects for the Redskins he can also enter mine for me.

TB needs QB, CB, & DT. QB cab be had in 3rd or 4th. I want CB first (Lee) and if he is taken DT second (Sims)

So in order of preference:

Patrick Lee CB Auburn

Pat Sims DT Auburn

Thanks

With the 51st pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Washington Redskins select Reggie Smith, S Oklahoma.

With the 52nd pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Bucs select Patrick Lee, CB, Auburn.

Drunkbomber and the Pittsburgh Steelers are now on the clock.

Again, I am heading to work in about 30 minutes. Will not be back until after 7 pm.

GB will be on the board by then.

In order of preference, please select one of the following. If the 2nd GB pick should come up by then, use the same list.

1- CB Brandon Flowers

2- QB John David Booty

3- S DaJuan Morgan

4- TE John Carlson

5- DT Pat Sima

This way I will not hold up the draft process. Thanks.

With the 62nd pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots select Roy Schuening OG Oregon St.

With the 63rd pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select Tyrell Johnson S Arkansas St.

Drunkbomber and the Dolphins are on the clock.

If anyone has time to do the updating of post 1 in here and in the Kiper thread, it'd be appreciated.