The John Clayton thread

balta1701-A

Want to tell every other GM that you're willing to deal? Want to tell everyone behind you that you want to move down? Holding a disgruntled player named 85 and want to tell everyone he's available in the media? Or just plain trying to confuse another team so that they don't pick the guy you want? Here's your thread.

Atlanta Falcolns-

Here are my picks and what there worth: RD1-3(not available) , RD2-34 (560), RD2-37(530), RD2-48(420), RD3-68(250), RD3-98(108), RD4-103(88).

I'm willing to package some picks to move up if I really covet a player.

So, I'm certainly not looking for a high round pick, but I'd like to note that JP Losman is readily available out there for any team that would be considering a QB in the higher rounds, and he's at a lower cost than the top couple guys on draft boards.

Hey New England you could probably uses an extra pick or so -- I am targeting a certain player let's talk trade so I can move up to #7 overall

Broncos #12 + Dre Blye -CB for the #7 overall

Let me know what you think - PakerBear7

email me if you want the trade discussion to be private. jpkarban7@yahoo.com

Hey New England you could probably uses an extra pick or so -- I am targeting a certain player let's talk trade so I can move up to #7 overall

Broncos #12 + Dre Blye -CB for the #7 overall

Let me know what you think - PakerBear7

email me if you want the trade discussion to be private. jpkarban7@yahoo.com

Parker, I sent you a PM.

Looking to trade down from the number 8 any takers ATL with all those picks Deltha O'neal can also be had wink wink!!!

I will consider, since it won't be my $$. I'm looking for a franchise player to lead my team at a certain position (wink,wink).

Since RD1-9 (1360), I may offer you my RD2-34 (560) + RD2-37 (530) + RD3-63 (250) + RD6-172 (22.6)

1360 for 1360.6, but I won't know for certain until your on the clock.

Any other takers, I have a lot of assets to wheel and deal with.

The NewEngland Patriots Trade there 1st round pick (#7) to the Denver Broncos for Denvers 1st round (#12),Dre Blye and there 4th round (#108) selections.

Parker will confirm when he gets online.

"I approve this message" - ParkerBear7

The Ravens are dangling QB Kyle Boller out there for a 4th...any takers?

Want to tell every other GM that you're willing to deal? Want to tell everyone behind you that you want to move down? Holding a disgruntled player named 85 and want to tell everyone he's available in the media? Or just plain trying to confuse another team so that they don't pick the guy you want? Here's your thread.

Chad Johnson for 1st new offer on the table :D

If I was picking with the Bills in the late first I might be interested (although I'd want Johnson to approve the deal). Any way you'd be interested in a 2nd this year and a 2nd next year? And maybe throw in JP Losman? :rolleyes:

If I was picking with the Bills in the late first I might be interested (although I'd want Johnson to approve the deal). Any way you'd be interested in a 2nd this year and a 2nd next year? And maybe throw in JP Losman? :rolleyes:

Sorry man Chad can only be had for a first round pick and Losman is not really a necessity for me I'm eating his huge cap hit so i need to get the value for him.

Buffalo if you Listening (Chad and Deltha Oneal for your 1st and 4th.

ESPN is now reporting that the Bills, in desperate need of a WR to fit both their new West Coast offense, and their new young QB, stretched somewhat for Devin Thomas after their preferred WR, Malcolm Kelly, had a horrendous workout with the Bills, which he blamed on the quality of the field.