Bulls H.C.

bear trap

Flip is available and we get Vinny?

I just don't get it...

Maybe Pax knows something I don't. I sure would like to think so...if not, he's getting the axe next.

So is Avery Johnson.

Maybe since we couldn't get D'Antoni, we went with the option of who else was involved with the Suns. Hopefully he brings the same style that D'Antoni would have.

So is Avery Johnson.

Maybe since we couldn't get D'Antoni, we went with the option of who else was involved with the Suns. Hopefully he brings the same style that D'Antoni would have.

Except... maybe he also has more of an interest in defense. THe stuff out there suggests that Del Negro was in particular unhappy about D'Antoni's rotations and his refusal to go more than 8 people deep or give playing time to any of their young guys on Phoenix other than the ones already in his rotation, which I consider to be a positive sign. He also has that mid 90's spurs background where he might be able to pull off pairing a higher paced, youthful offense with a solid defense. On paper this makes sense. I have no idea if it will happen in practice.

That's the best arguement for him I've read!

It just seems like a reach...

Except... maybe he also has more of an interest in defense. THe stuff out there suggests that Del Negro was in particular unhappy about D'Antoni's rotations and his refusal to go more than 8 people deep or give playing time to any of their young guys on Phoenix other than the ones already in his rotation, which I consider to be a positive sign. He also has that mid 90's spurs background where he might be able to pull off pairing a higher paced, youthful offense with a solid defense. On paper this makes sense. I have no idea if it will happen in practice.

That's the best arguement for him I've read!

It just seems like a reach...

On that, we totally agree. It is by definition a reach. It's entirely possible it'll be a bad reach. If I hear crap about people not wanting to come to practice or not respecting the coach Boylan-style this year, then I'll want the Pax era over. That's one thing I NEVER want to see again is a team implode on its coaching staff like it did with Boylan last year. That's where I draw the line in the sand this year. Other than that, now we'll see how well a reach works.

Agreed on all counts!

On that, we totally agree. It is by definition a reach. It's entirely possible it'll be a bad reach. If I hear crap about people not wanting to come to practice or not respecting the coach Boylan-style this year, then I'll want the Pax era over. That's one thing I NEVER want to see again is a team implode on its coaching staff like it did with Boylan last year. That's where I draw the line in the sand this year. Other than that, now we'll see how well a reach works.