• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions:

Kyle Orton: 11/22 158 yards 1 TD 0 INT

Matt Forte: 29 carries 152 yards 1 TD 1 reception 7 yards 1 TD

Kevin Jones: 7 carries 45 yards 1 TD

Hester: 1 rec 14 yards

Lloyd: 2 rec 29 yards

All in all I think we should dominate offensively with our running game. Forte will crush them and Kevin Jones won't miss a beat when he comes in. I predict Kyle struggles a little bit late and overthrows a couple open receivers causing his completion % to drop but he will still do his thing and manage the game the right way.

If the defense plays like they did in Indy we will blow the Panthers outta the water. We could score over 30!

I liked this thread form last week...

BIRGHT:

P: Orton - I think Forte will have his hands full with the big CAR D line, and Orton will be forced to throw, and should do so intelligently with some success

D: Mike Brown - I just see him having a big game. Punishing Moose downfield...making a big play. Something.

ST: Gould - Good as gold!

DIM:

O: Tait - I hope he can handle the prssure of the pass rush and open hols for Forte. I'm still worried.

D: Vasher - Is he losing it? Did he just whiff the first game tackling? COunt me just as concered.

ST: no worries! Even if Hester is out, we should do just fine!

To be 2-0 coming home would be special... :dabears

I hate illegal blocks in the back on the punt, the refs catch that 90% of the time and half the time it was an insignificant player too. Just dont do it, is it really that hard to comprehend.

That's how I feel about it. If it is irrelevant on the play, pick it up. Still dumb by McGowan.