Super Bowl Squares Pool.......

Pixote

There is a 15$ Super Bowl Square Pool I signed up for that has some slots available. I know the guy so it is a reputable site. Excellent payouts and solid system. Anyone interested, time is running short and I am sure the remaining squares will sell out shortly. Check it out:

http://www.6daystosunday.com/squares3.php

At least it will make the SB more interesting for me to have a chance to win some $$

I have a bad feeling ARI will win, personally, I am pulling for PIT.

Hopefully you will win one of the quarters. Good luck!

I'm excited to be in this cause it makes the game more interesting. But how the heck does it work? I've never done this before and the rules are pretty damn vague. I'm guessing that it's each time a team scores? So if after the first quarter, the score is tied 7 to 7, the winner for the first quarter would be the guy who had AZ 1 and Pit 1?

Good luck to you too Pix. I don't know about you, but I refuse to go to Super Bowl parties or bars to watch the game for the simple fact that nobody ever actually wants to watch the damn game. That annoys the hell out of me.

I'm excited to be in this cause it makes the game more interesting. But how the heck does it work? I've never done this before and the rules are pretty damn vague. I'm guessing that it's each time a team scores? So if after the first quarter, the score is tied 7 to 7, the winner for the first quarter would be the guy who had AZ 1 and Pit 1?

Good luck to you too Pix. I don't know about you, but I refuse to go to Super Bowl parties or bars to watch the game for the simple fact that nobody ever actually wants to watch the damn game. That annoys the hell out of me.

Let's say you have PIT 5 & ARI 9 as your numbers.

In this pool it is a bit different as they use actual scores in the first quarter and final score.

If at the end of the first quarter the score is, as example, PIT 5 (a FG and a safety?) and ARI 9, you would win 225$

If at the end of the game the final score is, as example, PIT 35, ARI 29, you win 405$. You would win 15$ if your square is one of the adjacent 8 squares surrounding the winning square of the final score.

The 2nd and 3rd quarters are different. They add one point to the score at the end of the 2nd quarter to avoid one guy winning all quarters in a low scoring game. It happens. So to win with the numbers PIT 5 ARI 9 you will need the score at the end of the 2nd quarter to be with PIT's score ending in 4 and ARI ending in 8, you would win 375$.

At the end of the 3rd quarter they add 2 points to each score, so with PIT 5 and ARI 9 you would need the score at the end of the 3rd quarter to have PITs score ending in 3 and ARI ending in 7, you would then win 375$. So, as example, if PIT is winning 13 to 7 at the end of the 3rd quarter in a defensive battle, or losing 23 to 27 in a slug fest, you win.

I hope that helps. If not let me know and I will try and clear it up again.

Did you get the email sent with the pdf file showing the squares and numbers assigned?

There is also a link to the rules page at the top of the page you signed up on.

Thanks Pix! That makes sense. Good luck again.

Let's say you have PIT 5 & ARI 9 as your numbers.

In this pool it is a bit different as they use actual scores in the first quarter and final score.

If at the end of the first quarter the score is, as example, PIT 5 (a FG and a safety?) and ARI 9, you would win 225$

If at the end of the game the final score is, as example, PIT 35, ARI 29, you win 405$. You would win 15$ if your square is one of the adjacent 8 squares surrounding the winning square of the final score.

The 2nd and 3rd quarters are different. They add one point to the score at the end of the 2nd quarter to avoid one guy winning all quarters in a low scoring game. It happens. So to win with the numbers PIT 5 ARI 9 you will need the score at the end of the 2nd quarter to be with PIT's score ending in 4 and ARI ending in 8, you would win 375$.

At the end of the 3rd quarter they add 2 points to each score, so with PIT 5 and ARI 9 you would need the score at the end of the 3rd quarter to have PITs score ending in 3 and ARI ending in 7, you would then win 375$. So, as example, if PIT is winning 13 to 7 at the end of the 3rd quarter in a defensive battle, or losing 23 to 27 in a slug fest, you win.

I hope that helps. If not let me know and I will try and clear it up again.

Did you get the email sent with the pdf file showing the squares and numbers assigned?

There is also a link to the rules page at the top of the page you signed up on.