Bears targing Another Tackle in draft

canadianbear

I'm liking the Dirty Sanchez but I'd go OL. I dont know if Sanchez is that 'franchise' QB or not. could be....but he could also be a complete bust. Fix the OL and everything will look better. I'm not sold on either Stafford or Sanchez as being that franchise QB anyways. like BrianBear just said, Stafford was incredibly inconsistant and Sanchez had 1 decent year with a damn good bowl game.

I'm liking the Dirty Sanchez but I'd go OL. I dont know if Sanchez is that 'franchise' QB or not. could be....but he could also be a complete bust. Fix the OL and everything will look better. I'm not sold on either Stafford or Sanchez as being that franchise QB anyways. like BrianBear just said, Stafford was incredibly inconsistant and Sanchez had 1 decent year with a damn good bowl game.

A decent year with USC? Have you seen Sanchez's stats from the past year. He had something like 35 TD's, 10 INT's, a comp. % around 65, over 3000 yards passing, etc... and that's only decent?

And while Sanchez might bust, everybody taken in the draft might bust, and actually Michael Oher has some of the biggest boom or bust value in the draft.