You can DEFINITELY scratch one WR from the Bears' board

jason

Funny thing is that the Bears IT staff can not even get a player's profile added to their team web site for new players until the season is almost over and sometimes longer. I have even emailed the Bears to complain but that did not work. So wether the Jeremy Maclin bio postings was a mistake or the Brown's staff just being overzelous but I can not blame their eagerness to get updated info for fans unlike the Bears!!

I don't think that is proof that Maclin is going to the Brown. I find it hard to believe that the Browns would tell so many people that it would get its way all the way to the web people.

That's just the point...they didn't tell a lot of people. It was on one webpage, a player profile...and someone got a screenshot...and the Browns took the page down almost immediately after.

Just suspicious is all.

That's just the point...they didn't tell a lot of people. It was on one webpage, a player profile...and someone got a screenshot...and the Browns took the page down almost immediately after.

Just suspicious is all.

They could very well have several pages made up of players they are looking at in preparation for the draft. They may or may not draft him. I would think almost every NFL team has pages set up before the draft for players they may draft.

Two things make me disbelieve:

1. While Maclain has great blazing speed, he's not considered a great WR. Have you seen a single mock thats projected him to go this high?

2. Cleveland has a ton of needs. They already have Braylon Edwards and they just signed David Patten. While Dante Stallworth may be a question mark, I'd sure as hell rather have those 3 then Hester, Bennett & Davis.

Anything's possible, but the combination of having greater needs plus Maclin being a reach makes it highly improbable IMO.