Great, no 1st round pick for OL now!

nfoligno

I might bitch about this pick or that, but one thing I guarantee. It will be a long time before I say shit negative about my new BFF. If Cutler bombs in Chicago, I will speak no evil about Angelo.

Now Lovie Smith? That's another matter all together :)

We should carve that one in stone and wait a few months (days, weeks?) for the old Nfo to resurface! LOL :dabears

I might bitch about this pick or that, but one thing I guarantee. It will be a long time before I say shit negative about my new BFF. If Cutler bombs in Chicago, I will speak no evil about Angelo.

You got that right! Lovie NOW needs to get it done!

We should carve that one in stone and wait a few months (days, weeks?) for the old Nfo to resurface! LOL :dabears

I agree, this is a new side of NFO I have never seen and I think I have been on for going on something like 4 years. Pix would know approximately better than me. I feel drunk and I haven't even had a beer yet.

Sorry man, I knew you really wanted a OL with the first pick(hey hey the witch is dead)

I have bashed Angelo more than my share over time, but I (at least in my mind) have also given him props for many moves I felt warranted, as well as admitted when I was wrong (Briggs and Tillman come to mind). But yes, I have been an absolute Angelo basher.

W/ that said, I made the point prior to the deal that I would praise Angelo if he made such a move. Further, as I said, whether Cutler is a boom or bust, that will have NO EFFECT on my opinion of the trade itself.

I may disagree w/ some future Angelo moves, but I'll tell you this. I will not be bashing Angelo. He went a long way in terms of respect in my book.

I came to the board to see specifically what you would say!!! Outstanding!!! LOL!!!!!

Peace :dabears

Please do. And if I slip in the future and criticize Angelo FOR ANYTHING, please do not hesitate to remind me of this day.

This is the sort of move that a fan can live off for a long time.

LOL, I just bookmarked this post, for future reference! :rolleyes:

Please do. And if I slip in the future and criticize Angelo FOR ANYTHING, please do not hesitate to remind me of this day.

This is the sort of move that a fan can live off for a long time.

Don't worry worry NFO there will be plenty of us to remind you lol. Good to see that you are actually happy about something. In my 3 or 4 years on this board I don't think I have ever seen so much happiness before.