The Podium

balta1701-A

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be checking in later today, since I should eventually be on the clock. Currently the Eagles and Ashkum are on the clock.

The Eagles are surprised this DE is still available as he has been climbing the boards lately.

The Eagles select: DE Robert Ayers Tennessee

I do agree... I think "due times" would have helped... Right now, there's no way to tell if you're up without beeing logged into a computer.

I see no reason we can't continue on. It's a lot of dead air until the draft!

This is going slower than expected, but would like to carry it to see who would be available at the Bears pick. We have plenty of time before the draft so at least do the second round.

May I suggest for round 2, that you implement draft times. Maybe at least 2 per day. One due by noon and the other by 5? That way someone knows their pick is up. If they miss it, we could have you make the pick? Or just go next in line in your overall rankings...

?

Well, we're now waiting on DBDB for the Giants...

Alex Mack, Sean Smith, Louis Delmas, or Duke Robinson (if I had the Steelers pick) would have been my 4 options, so it wasn't that bad of a pick.

There are some big football experts saying that the Ravens may even take Delmas, not much of a reach IMO.

It is nearing time for my teams to select. If the teams I am responsible for (CIN & CLE) go on the clock while I am at work - to speed things up - if someone wants to make the selections for me - feel free to do so. As I said before, I am having to work OT to clean up some medical bills and will not be around as much as I have in the past. I usually do not get back home until 6:45 to 7:15 pm.

It's been over 24 hours. I won't stop if someone else wants to pick, if you'd rather wait til the morning that's reasonable, whatever.

Im off work with a new knee so I have alot of free time on my hands, so I can pick for anybody needing me to pick for them. Also am well informed on the draft. So I will pick

Lions pick with the 33 pick----------- Alphonso Smith/CB/Wake Forest (They need more beef on the OL but the best player available will play RT and no OGs are worth this pick, so they go with the best CB avaiable)