The Podium

balta1701-A

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The STL Rams select William Beatty, OT, Connecticut.

Ill pick for Pix since he suggested it and it will help move things along.

With the Browns next pick Bernie Wells/RB/OSU (Ohio guy and probably the best RB in the draft to replace Lewis after this year)

the next pick belongs to Jason

Ill pick for Pix since he suggested it and it will help move things along.

With the Browns next pick Bernie Wells/RB/OSU (Ohio guy and probably the best RB in the draft to replace Lewis after this year)

the next pick belongs to Jason

i like that pick for them. Hopefully he is able to stay healthy.

With the 37th pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, the Seahawks select Sean Smith, CB/S, Utah.

They have need at Safety and CB...they figure out where to put Smith and watch him go.

Pixote and the Bungles...on the clock.

With the 37th pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, the Seahawks select Sean Smith, CB/S, Utah.

They have need at Safety and CB...they figure out where to put Smith and watch him go.

Pixote and the Bungles...on the clock.

Sorry for the hold up guys. Actually took off early from work or would not have posted this for another 5 hours.

I have checked numerous sites. Needless to say many differed in opinions as to the order of filling needs for CIN but all agreed there are many weakness to draft for, including defense, OL, RB, WR.

With the departure of TJH and the erratic behavior of 9 yr vet Ocho' I have to believe the site of a quality WR prospect would be too much to pass on. As much as I would love to see him drop to the Bears, ......... Drum Roll Please.........

CIN selects Brian Robiskie WR Ohio State

39. Jacksonville Jaguars - Balta1701 is on yhe clock.

With the 40th pick, the Oakland Raiders select: Clint Sintim, LB, Virginia.

The Green Bay Packers (bowlingtwig) are now on the clock............................

Sorry about the wait just got hoem from work. The Packers in desperate need to shore up the Oline selects Eben Britton, OT Arizona with the 41st pick overall.

The Buffalo Bills(Balta1701) are now on the clock................

After the Jason Peters trade, Eben Britton would not have dropped out of the first. But since that trade happened recently, it's not included. The Bills need O-Line help, both at Guard and possibly at tackle now that Peters is gone.

The Buffalo Bills select Duke Robinson, OG, Oklahoma.

Madlithuanian and the San Francisco 49ers are on the clock.

Sorry for the delay,

SF takes L. English N. Ill DE

After the Jason Peters trade, Eben Britton would not have dropped out of the first. But since that trade happened recently, it's not included. The Bills need O-Line help, both at Guard and possibly at tackle now that Peters is gone.

The Buffalo Bills select Duke Robinson, OG, Oklahoma.

Madlithuanian and the San Francisco 49ers are on the clock.

With the 44th pick, the Miami Dolphins select Patrick Chung, S, Oregon.

The New York Giants (DaBearsdabomb) are on the clock.......

DaBs hasnt been around , so I will pick for him:

Since they dont have any strong arears of need after WR The Giants pick Unger/OC/Oregon

He is the highest rated player still on the board and can play all three positions on the OL. So they add depth to a strong line that is starting to age.

Prophet is up next

I don't see it as a reach. With Unger off the board, this was their next biggest need. He was ranked #48 and went #46, so I reached by 2.

FWIW, Kiper has him going 68th overall and (unless I missed him) McShay doesn't have him going at all. Walterfootball has him going in the 4th and NFLdraftsite has him going in the 6th.

But that is why this is a forum mock. It's all for fun.

FWIW, Kiper has him going 68th overall and (unless I missed him) McShay doesn't have him going at all. Walterfootball has him going in the 4th and NFLdraftsite has him going in the 6th.

But that is why this is a forum mock. It's all for fun.

Brian PFW has Washington ranked as the 59th best player, but it is the only place I have seen him ranked high. Everbody else has him as a 4th round projection.

Denver picks Brace /DT/Boston College with its pick. I feel quite lucky to get him,although he is a little bit of a reach to anchor our new 3-4 defense. Along with Stafford and Jackson, Im feeling an A grade on my draft.

The Bears are on the clock.

The Bears are up...

I honestly think that some players already picked will be available in the real draft, but pushing forward on what's available, what I think we need, and a feeling on what Angelo would do...as much as I've considered Alex Mack as an eventual replacement for Kruetz, and the girth of Herman Johnson for the line at G, I'm going to try for a WR that is a hot button. I simply do not like the safties available at this point in the draft as it stands.

The Bears pick WR M. Massaquoi, GA

I like his size and weight...can potentially be a big possession guy as we already have the speed locked up. He seems to be a hard worker and character guy.