Lovie ddn't know

Connorbear

Was Babich calling the plays last night? I was at the bar so I couldn't hear the announcers but they kept showing him...

Also, was Marinelli always an assistant head coach? Did I miss something when they signed him?

God this whole staff needs to go...but props to last years scapegoat if he was indeed calling the plays last night.

Honestly, I just can't send out too much credit to the defense. Sorry, but SF is not a good offense. Their OL is questionable, especially in pass protection, and was playing w/o at least one starting OT. I thought Alex Brown, playing against a backup, would look far better than he did. I thought Wale had a pretty solid game, and Harris had his best game in years. But again, lets not pretend they were facing a great OL, and their QB is Alex Freaking Smith.

I give credit to the defense, but lets not get carried away. While SF is better than Cle, they are not even an average offense, much less a good one.

Was Babich calling the plays last night? I was at the bar so I couldn't hear the announcers but they kept showing him...

Also, was Marinelli always an assistant head coach? Did I miss something when they signed him?

God this whole staff needs to go...but props to last years scapegoat if he was indeed calling the plays last night.

Bingo! And i think Gore still got 100 yards and a TD against us...

Honestly, I just can't send out too much credit to the defense. Sorry, but SF is not a good offense. Their OL is questionable, especially in pass protection, and was playing w/o at least one starting OT. I thought Alex Brown, playing against a backup, would look far better than he did. I thought Wale had a pretty solid game, and Harris had his best game in years. But again, lets not pretend they were facing a great OL, and their QB is Alex Freaking Smith.

I give credit to the defense, but lets not get carried away. While SF is better than Cle, they are not even an average offense, much less a good one.

Agreed. This is pathetic from all the coaches, and the defensive effort was still against a mediocre, at best, SF offense. That same effort against the Colts or the Saints gives up 30.

That Omiyale had replaced Beekman on the last drive. ZZ asked him after the game why Beekman was replaced and Lovie said that was the 1st he aware of it. ZZ asked if Beekman was injured and Lovie said no.

Just food for thought.

Peace :dabears

I guess I didnt know either. I'm going to fire myself now. Hopefully Lovie follows my lead...

I guess I didnt know either. I'm going to fire myself now. Hopefully Lovie follows my lead...

Well, I don't think Lovie knows alot about what's going on in-game. Ya know, I was laughing at him last week looking at him, he had that same drawn face, lithium stare going that Jauron did so well. I would really like to know how many Bear fans who aren't predisposed to liking lovie Smith think he should stay as coach. Hell, I'd like to find some that can give me a reason besides what we're paying the guy for him to stay.

Well, I don't think Lovie knows alot about what's going on in-game. Ya know, I was laughing at him last week looking at him, he had that same drawn face, lithium stare going that Jauron did so well. I would really like to know how many Bear fans who aren't predisposed to liking lovie Smith think he should stay as coach. Hell, I'd like to find some that can give me a reason besides what we're paying the guy for him to stay.

I think that's really the only reason he would stay. :shakehead