Madden PS3 Dynasty Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to play my game today. If we can get all the games in , I could play my last game of the season vs Brich (broncos) , tomorrow. If not, you will have to boot me and I'll just have to suck up a loss.

I would appreciate it if you hold off to the 2nd round of the playoffs to Jan 1 when I get back.

I'll be away from my ps3 from Dec 23- Jan 1

If you guys don't want to wait, sucks for me, but do what you have to do.

I'm gonna be out of town from the 29th till the 2nd also.

Badge, great game. You got a couple unlucky bounces with the fumble and a few penalties. It was a great game defensively for both teams though with my only td being defensive and yours being on a 70 yard screen. I was just trying to control clock to not get blown out and not give up any big plays and got lucky.

Hm, for some reason the Broncos are still listed ahead of me in the standings due to the alphabet despite my being 2-0 against them. Looks like I'm rooting for AJ.

It's not alphabet. The steelers are ahead of me, and I'm 2-0 vs them and higher in the alphabet. I think the games tiebreaker is who was ahead first. So since the steelers were ahead of me when I tied them they stay there.

I'm going to be freakin pissed if they don't lose one of their last two games, as its bullshit if I don't make the playoffs when I earned them.

It's not alphabet. The steelers are ahead of me, and I'm 2-0 vs them and higher in the alphabet. I think the games tiebreaker is who was ahead first. So since the steelers were ahead of me when I tied them they stay there.

I'm going to be freakin pissed if they don't lose one of their last two games, as its bullshit if I don't make the playoffs when I earned them.

Weird now I'm ahead of them in the standings when last night I was not. I thought it only updated the standings after each week?

Weird now I'm ahead of them in the standings when last night I was not. I thought it only updated the standings after each week?

WTF now I'm behind them again.

Guys if I win my week 17 game and the steelers win their week 16 game can I have permission to back out and play as the team thats playing the steelers? I only ask because its fair the real NFL uses the head to head tie breaker first and I am 2-0 vs the Steelers.

But research shows steve is right and the tiebreaker is alphabetical so then I'd win. But in the standings right now the Steelers are ahead of me.

Anytime after 10 pm cst should be good.

I was talking to B-Town earlier today, and he said after 10pm is when his target time was to be online so that should work.

I'll be looking to pick up a random online game of football or hockey this evening if anyone is interested. After the Hawks game, of course.

I was talking to B-Town earlier today, and he said after 10pm is when his target time was to be online so that should work.

I'll be looking to pick up a random online game of football or hockey this evening if anyone is interested. After the Hawks game, of course.

Im telling you, you should look into the team play online for nhl10. Its pretty crazy how in depth it is. There are different leagues and stuff like that. Im on a team with a bunch of Canadians and I didnt even know hockey rules when I tried out. If you play create it pro its the same game play. I simmed by the way