Madden PS3 Dynasty Thread

Steve9347

Is it safe to say playoffs will be on hold until after the holidays? Hambone you can work on draft strategy. Im glad you copied my defensive strategy but for you to keep winning games is ridiculous.

Well, I'm certain I've picked up a first round bye, so we can get through round one without that being an issue (I know that's the case with AJ as well).

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont sim.

The implications of "Playoffs will be on hold for holidays" includes through New Years. I am going to be gone New Years eve and maybe a day or 2 after with absolutely no internet access.

There is no reason to rush. If Kev plays his game, the next week isnt going anywhere because we have to wait on Colts and potentially me.

So no reason to sim for Kev, when we wont be going far anyways. If Steve and Brich want to play, they can have a nice exhibition game.

Dont sim.

The implications of "Playoffs will be on hold for holidays" includes through New Years. I am going to be gone New Years eve and maybe a day or 2 after with absolutely no internet access.

There is no reason to rush. If Kev plays his game, the next week isnt going anywhere because we have to wait on Colts and potentially me.

So no reason to sim for Kev, when we wont be going far anyways. If Steve and Brich want to play, they can have a nice exhibition game.

Sounds good to me. I didnt hear from Kev and didnt want to sim a playoff game. For however long the season takes it would be shitty if he lost a sim because of a misunderstanding.

Kev is around though, that's what I don't get. He's been posting at soxtalk, he's been on AIM.

I've been playing the new games I got for xmas. As badger said I was under the impression that we were on hold throughout the holidays so I was not too worried about rushing my game. I'll play it tonight.

So i never experienced a game quite like that one, no matter what i threw it was interecepted. Many of them were my fault, but there was a handful were Eli just plain missed the target by a huge margin, or a defender had a rocket in his ass and jumped 20 feet in the air. I pretty much gave up after haltime and was just chucking it up the rest of the way. Eli Manning has played his last game as a Bronco, that game was the worst thing ive ever seen.