Bears 2012 Nike Vapor Jet Gloves...sweet!

Cutsizzle

Agreed!

I dont' mind a better alt jersey than the pure orange... Also wouldn't mind seing an alt helmet of the bear instead of the "C' maybe... But those are for the the alt uni's.

I LOVE the throwbacks with the orange numbers they used last year. I'd like them to wear those a couple times a year.

I like all-blue, but I think I'm in the minority.

The Bears jerseys have been the same for about a half century now. I'd like to see them make a few changes, take the stupid 3 stripes thing away and modernize things a bit. I follow Illini football and they had the same jerseys for a long time before they made a change during the Zook era. Now they are one of the best looking jerseys in college football. The Bears should do the same in my opinion.

I love those too! I just don't like the all orange one.

All blues i"m not a big fan of...but it's not as bad as the pumpkin look!

I LOVE the throwbacks with the orange numbers they used last year. I'd like them to wear those a couple times a year.

I like all-blue, but I think I'm in the minority.

The Bears jerseys have been the same for about a half century now. I'd like to see them make a few changes, take the stupid 3 stripes thing away and modernize things a bit. I follow Illini football and they had the same jerseys for a long time before they made a change during the Zook era. Now they are one of the best looking jerseys in college football. The Bears should do the same in my opinion.

No they haven't ! During the 60's they had the 3 orange strip look on the home jersey which changed to the no strip look in their inagural seasons at Soldier's Field in the early 70's. They went back to the strips in the mid 70's and then made changes in the 80's to the road and home uniforms in 84. They added a GSH for George Stanley Halas on the sleeves and went with the navy blue pants on the road uniforms which actually was a retro look from 1940.In recent years I have noticed that the GSH is no longer a part of the jersey which indicates again a subtle change.

No they haven't ! During the 60's they had the 3 orange strip look on the home jersey which changed to the no strip look in their inagural seasons at Soldier's Field in the early 70's. They went back to the strips in the mid 70's and then made changes in the 80's to the road and home uniforms in 84. They added a GSH for George Stanley Halas on the sleeves and went with the navy blue pants on the road uniforms which actually was a retro look from 1940.In recent years I have noticed that the GSH is no longer a part of the jersey which indicates again a subtle change.

http://www.chicagobears.com/tradition/uniform.asp Going back to even the 1950's the jerseys really haven't changed much at all. The 1960's jersey looks almost identical to the ones they are wearing now. I'd like to see them change the design pattern and incorporate more white into the navy uniforms. Similar to what the Minnesota Vikings did with their jersey change a few years back.

http://www.chicagobears.com/tradition/uniform.asp Going back to even the 1950's the jerseys really haven't changed much at all. The 1960's jersey looks almost identical to the ones they are wearing now. I'd like to see them change the design pattern and incorporate more white into the navy uniforms. Similar to what the Minnesota Vikings did with their jersey change a few years back.

OK I get what you are really saying but you have to realize after seeing them wear all white road uniforms and then all of a sudden in 84 blue pants and I was happy for that change. From time to time Lovie has had the team wear all White or all blue but in supporting what you are saying there hasn't been any radical changes to the uniform.I did check the site out before I posted and some of the changes I talked about they didn't have represented in picture like the unstriped look home jerseys early SF days. I don't care if they wear those ugly throwbacks with the strips vertical if they win a SB.

Not really.

Agree to disagree. To me, the Bears, Packers, and Steelers have the best jerseys in football. To others, more modernized ones like Atlanta, Minnesota, and Arizona are the best. For all I care, they can wear pink as long as they're consistent winners. No need to be a smartass with the "thanks for your input," by the way.

Agree to disagree. To me, the Bears, Packers, and Steelers have the best jerseys in football. To others, more modernized ones like Atlanta, Minnesota, and Arizona are the best. For all I care, they can wear pink as long as they're consistent winners. No need to be a smartass with the "thanks for your input," by the way.

I suggest you take your own advice then.

In recent years I have noticed that the GSH is no longer a part of the jersey which indicates again a subtle change.

Here's photos of Urlacher with Cutler wearing the GSH and Peppers wearing the GSH on the home jersey. What were you referring to?

http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2011/12/27/...77831325009657/

Here's one with the white jersey on Cutler:

http://chicagoexpat.blogspot.com/2011/02/f...-whom-bell.html

In looking for photos, I did notice that the little GSH on the left sleeve often gets tucked under and hidden.

I tried to attach a pic, not sure if I did it right. There is a picture of Emery in front of a case of jerseys at Halas Hall on the online version of the trib today. There is a throwback orange jersey in the case--must be around the same time as the throwbacks they wore last year. It looks really cool, I'd like to see them make an orange alternate jersey based on that.

67720697_30202919_187105.jpg

I tried to attach a pic, not sure if I did it right. There is a picture of Emery in front of a case of jerseys at Halas Hall on the online version of the trib today. There is a throwback orange jersey in the case--must be around the same time as the throwbacks they wore last year. It looks really cool, I'd like to see them make an orange alternate jersey based on that.

They are wearing new throwbacks next year, once again ditching the regular orange jerseys.

Here's photos of Urlacher with Cutler wearing the GSH and Peppers wearing the GSH on the home jersey. What were you referring to?

http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2011/12/27/...77831325009657/

Here's one with the white jersey on Cutler:

http://chicagoexpat.blogspot.com/2011/02/f...-whom-bell.html

In looking for photos, I did notice that the little GSH on the left sleeve often gets tucked under and hidden.

Thanks it is definietly smaller than it used to be and maybe its time to upgrade my eye wear.LOL These middle-aged eyes need help when I watch the game .I really can't make out anything on the sports tickers on the screen without my glasses.

Sorry, I'm just not a fan of turning the Bears classic look into the Broncos...

I like it old school.

1454.jpg

fbminny2010-432.jpg

This is a perfect representation of a change that worked extremely well and brought Illinois into the modern world. If the Bears ever made a change, I would hope they do something similar.

Sorry, I'm just not a fan of turning the Bears classic look into the Broncos...

I like it old school.

whhaaa? who said anything about turning them into the Broncos? The only resemblance the two teams have together is they both share the same colors. Doesn't mean they can't change up their design a little bit because of it. I hate the tradition crap, but so be it if there are people that feel that way.

Your example showed a similar style that the Broncos currently employ with the little swoosh on the pants instead of a stripe, etc. I wasn't just implying color scheme.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. We have classic unis. They honestly don't need changing.

I don't mind an alt jersey here and there...but to make a permanent change, I just don't want anything drastic.

whhaaa? who said anything about turning them into the Broncos? The only resemblance the two teams have together is they both share the same colors. Doesn't mean they can't change up their design a little bit because of it.