Hester/Lovie/Sayers in NFL Timeline Commercial from Super Bowl

Cutsizzle

Why wasn't the Hester clip the one from the opening play of the Super Bowl...against Indy? ...considering we were watching the Super Bowl and it was being played right there in Indy. That's the change I would've made.

I didn't realise our former DB coach, Perry Fewell, was the Giant's DC. Not that we should be excited bout that. Or even the Giants since their defense was fairly bad for most of this year.

Also, I was looking at Mark Anderson's stats. He got 10 sacks this year for the Pats but only 29 tackles. That's less than 2 tackles/game. Not that he's known for his run stuffing, but maybe he's also primarily a third down player.

Why wasn't the Hester clip the one from the opening play of the Super Bowl...against Indy? ...considering we were watching the Super Bowl and it was being played right there in Indy. That's the change I would've made.

I didn't realise our former DB coach, Perry Fewell, was the Giant's DC. Not that we should be excited bout that. Or even the Giants since their defense was fairly bad for most of this year.

Also, I was looking at Mark Anderson's stats. He got 10 sacks this year for the Pats but only 29 tackles. That's less than 2 tackles/game. Not that he's known for his run stuffing, but maybe he's also primarily a third down player.

The Bears went after him prior to hiring Marinelli as the DC. However, he ultimately felt that the situation in New York was more stable and a better fit for him. This was primarily because people wondered how much longer Lovie would be in Chicago.

The commercial was going in chronological order...so Hester should only be towards the end, as he was.

Fewell was in the running for our DC when he opted for NY instead and we went w/ Rod M.

The Bears went after him prior to hiring Marinelli as the DC. However, he ultimately felt that the situation in New York was more stable and a better fit for him. This was primarily because people wondered how much longer Lovie would be in Chicago.

Hmm, yeah, I think I remember that talk now. Though I still have no memory of where he went when he left.

Obviously his stint in NY has worked out for him so I congratulate him...though he might do well to remember what happened to Ron Rivera after his (far superior) D got us to the Super Bowl. It's good for him they finished on a high note.

Hmm, yeah, I think I remember that talk now. Though I still have no memory of where he went when he left.

Obviously his stint in NY has worked out for him so I congratulate him...though he might do well to remember what happened to Ron Rivera after his (far superior) D got us to the Super Bowl. It's good for him they finished on a high note.

The Bears went after him after his stint as DC with Jauron in Buffalo.He was only here in 05 when Chico got shown the door,so he knows what happened and may have been looking for ways to leave anyway.I get him confused with the assistant that left to go join Les Miles at Ok St. Somebody please help with the name.