The NFL Forum is now the Sports Forum

DABEARSDABOMB

• 1 year later...
Sorry to bump this. But, this forum has zero activity in it.

Entirely because everyone is posting every signing in the Bears thread, and i haven't decided yet whether or not to move them.

What do y'all think, does Javon Walker signing with the Raiders belong in this forum or is there enough General Bears interest for me to leave it in the Bearstalk forum?

I think any player that was of interest or discussed in relation to the Bears that signs elsewhere is worthy for the Bears forum. Just my 2 cents though.

Then given that almost anyone other than DT's and DE's are going to be discussed as potential replacements, that's going to keep this thread pretty dead until Belichek gets caught cheating again.

I think that if it has to do with the Packers, Lions, or Vikings (or Bears, obviously) then it could/should go in the Bears forum. If it's anything else, then it should go here. Oh, and I think you should make it that if a guy signs with another team that was rumored who might go to the Bears, it could/should go in the Bears forum.

I think that if it has to do with the Packers, Lions, or Vikings (or Bears, obviously) then it could/should go in the Bears forum. If it's anything else, then it should go here. Oh, and I think you should make it that if a guy signs with another team that was rumored who might go to the Bears, it could/should go in the Bears forum.

In that case, why have any other forums other than the main one? The Bears play in the NFC, so all NFC news is related to the Bears. The Bears play in the NFL, so all NFL news is related to the Bears. You can go on an on. It is better to break it down to the lowest level.

If we are going to have subforums, they should be used appropriately. Only current Bears news (current players, etc) in the Bears forum, all other NFL info in the NFL forum. If you don't make it clear cut like that, then it will never work.

Favre crying as Bears news? NFL Mock Drafts in the Bears forum?

In that case, why have any other forums other than the main one? The Bears play in the NFC, so all NFC news is related to the Bears. The Bears play in the NFL, so all NFL news is related to the Bears. You can go on an on. It is better to break it down to the lowest level.

If we are going to have subforums, they should be used appropriately. Only current Bears news (current players, etc) in the Bears forum, all other NFL info in the NFL forum. If you don't make it clear cut like that, then it will never work.

Favre crying as Bears news? NFL Mock Drafts in the Bears forum?

Um, if you haven't noticed that this forum has NO activity in it!! :bang

Um, if you haven't noticed that this forum has NO activity in it!! :bang

Thats the point. If everything is posted in the BearsTalk forum, then obviously nothing will get posted here.

Also, it makes other posts drop off the first page faster when only one forum is used.

Then the best thing to do it is delete the NFL sub-forum and post everything NFL in the main forum. Otherwise this is going to be a recurring theme.

Either use the sub-forums for what they were intended for, or don't use them at all and have everything in the main forum. Right now we are right in the middle.

• 2 weeks later...