Where is everyone at????

Chitownhustla

I actually love this forum. We all know each other's tendencies and who we like and how we feel on topics. Also, there isn't TONS of posts which makes threads easier to follow. Being on forums with hundreds of posters makes reading threads impossible because there are 30+ pages.

Regardless, I can't wait for the season.

BD

I know I have been absent but with training camp going I'm back too!!!!!!

Lets get this forum going!!!! It seems there is not much coming out of camp right now. Maybe its from the Olympics going on.

I need some more info!!!!!!

I know. Its been surprisingly quiet. I think all of that changes after the night practice and the preseason game on Thursday. I'm pretty pumped up, but right now, I'm kind of staying off of all media sites due to the olympics (I don't want to see any spoilers).

I think we have discussed everything possible before we got to camp, its kinda anti climatic. Like a pre mature ejaculation.

I'd argue there's less to discuss. This team is very deep. The only position battle was J-Webb vs. C Williams (which appears to be over). The offense and defense both look damn good.

When the team sucks there's a lot more to talk about.